Who's the ultimate <<Mr Know it all, Ti-joe connaissant>> on MR?

Oh okay.

Because having the thought process of a fucking child and being incredibly defensive makes you a real confident person.

Bien que ton commentaire ne donne aucun signe d'intelligence de ta part, je persiste à croire que tu es un gars brillant.

Contrairement à toi qui agit en véritable "loose canon" en lançant des insultes gratuites et sans fondement à mon endroit, je sais ne pas juger les gens prématurément par des écrits fait sur un forum de char...

You come across as the most unlikable person on this forum. Keep up the good work and shitty posting.

And.. who the phok are you ?!?!

And the scary part is that he has a fan club

do u poo from the same hole u eat from ?

Oh but of course I have a fan club.. full of phaktards like you who can't hold themselves from replying to my posts...
If y'all phgzz wouldn't of been in love with me so much u would of put me on your ignore list centuries ago !

Yet you didn't ... Because fan club !

Its true tho, I agree, you insult every single person that doesn't agree with you for the smallest thing, and by insults we know the crazy proportions you're into.

INB4 you prove to us how superior you are to everyone else and call me virgin/poor/******* and so on just for writing this.

we are in 2015, year of glorious 3 shell to wipe your shit like a proper modern progressive SJW.
He do not buying a VPN only for your MR Troll Account?! like a Sauvage cave man.

In the '' Uneducated fools, with money on my mind '' category

I'm up there ! Speak with Engineers, techs, QC people , Gov people, all the time and i dont look like an idiot , even give trainings to them often

Back