MR members: I want to get you into a new Mercedes-Benz!

Base model is the same price as my civic SI.

SI got 205hp, Navi, Stick Shifter, Push Start button, Sunroof, Rear View and lane view camera,
For the same price with the b250 I would have 208hp (yes it's lighter) no Navi,No Stick Shift, No sunroof, No Keyless push start button. It's a smaller car and I don't really like the look. I really think it's a girly car.

I know the car does have a lot of thing like auto dimming mirror and power lumbar support and stuff like that but I don't see the point of having those if I don't have what matter for me

I dont have the "I Drive an MB" prestige with my civic but I don't really care. I really like the CLA class but leasing a new one is a bit too expensive for me right now. It's a 150$ more per month than my civic and I can afford it but I would have to put less money on the side for a house and house > Car all day ery day

It also has 260lb/ft of torque at 1200RPM, a dual clutch gearbox and does 0-100 in 6.8. Pretty much same 0-100 as your civic but much more usable. The B250 has MUCH more room than your civic as well. not sure why you say it's smaller.

Honestly, go drive it. You will be impressed.

Le gaz, le brake, pis la troisième pédale est en arrière du volant. Voilà. *tu*

@Jeff@Mercedes, when are you expecting the new GLC? The wifey's lease will be up soon, and we need a new SUV for the family.

à 3 y'en manque toujours une, so make it 4.

It also has 260lb/ft of torque at 1200RPM, a dual clutch gearbox and does 0-100 in 6.8. Pretty much same 0-100 as your civic but much more usable. The B250 has MUCH more room than your civic as well. not sure why you say it's smaller.

Honestly, go drive it. You will be impressed.

this !

the new B series Is way better than the previous gen

Le gaz, le brake, pis la troisième pédale est en arrière du volant. Voilà. *tu*

@Jeff@Mercedes, when are you expecting the new GLC? The wifey's lease will be up soon, and we need a new SUV for the family.

Real talk... why did you answer me in ding dong, and Jeff in English? This is an outrage.

Real talk... why did you answer me in ding dong, and Jeff in English? This is an outrage.

Because Bill 101 and therefore, French first.

Also, I answered in French as the joke makes no sense in English. Oh, and for the record, I drive an "automatic" S4, so the joke applies to me as well.

Happy with the English only reply? ;)

I got my Merc from Silverstar, i was EXTREMELY disapointed with the service. W-I treated me much better.

You're right in saying the maintenance is expensive. Service A with tire change, $650 ish, Service B with tire change $850 ish.
And they try to *)&#$ you with every little thing.
Keep in mind things that wear and tear aren't included, ie. brakes and tires which are $$$$

If you can afford it, they are fantastic cars.
But there is much better out there for the money.

I was owner of a cla 250 and B250 both fully loaded sport pack , good car but lack of fun shitty service that charge you crazy over price everything and HO! they usually don't do the work LOL like charge you big service that actually for a c350 ...

have way more fun with my genesis 3.8 and way more comfy!

The B250 4matic is on my shortlist for my next family car but that's only gonna be in 2-3 years from now (when the Legacy's paid off), especially if they'll have again those promos with a base B250 at a little under 400 a month (for the demos or whatever). Good to know we got a trustworthy MB salesguy on the boards though!

I was owner of a cla 250 and B250 both fully loaded sport pack , good car but lack of fun shitty service that charge you crazy over price everything and HO! they usually don't do the work LOL like charge you big service that actually for a c350 ...

have way more fun with my genesis 3.8 and way more comfy!

Yark Genesis *pukeinmouth*

Whatever reason you prefer your genesis, it's still a Hyundai (flame suit on)

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I got my Merc from Silverstar, i was EXTREMELY disapointed with the service. W-I treated me much better.

You're right in saying the maintenance is expensive. Service A with tire change, $650 ish, Service B with tire change $850 ish.
And they try to *)&#$ you with every little thing.
Keep in mind things that wear and tear aren't included, ie. brakes and tires which are $$$$

If you can afford it, they are fantastic cars.
But there is much better out there for the money.

SilverStar staff yelled at me because I grabbed a coffee/ bagel from the client area even though I just had spent over 1k in parts and was waiting for the parts counter to put my order together. The sales person also said I was blocking the main entrance with my car (Ti coune Civic). I told him just because I am dressed in work clothes doesn't mean my money is no good and I drive a beater.. I took my parts, walked out the door to the M6 put my shades on and gave him the finger. Haven't gone back since.

SilverStar staff yelled at me because I grabbed a coffee/ bagel from the client area even though I just had spent over 1k in parts and was waiting for the parts counter to put my order together. The sales person also said I was blocking the main entrance with my car (Ti coune Civic). I told him just because I am dressed in work clothes doesn't mean my money is no good and I drive a beater.. I took my parts, walked out the door to the M6 put my shades on and gave him the finger. Haven't gone back since.

So you drive a civic and m6? at the same time?

SilverStar sold an S63 to a good friend only to find out it was repainted (badly) and that another S63 in the USA had the exact same VIN, but was never repainted... Guess what, they took back the car before he makes a story out of it...

Heard only good thing about West Island Merc-Benz.

So you drive a civic and m6? at the same time?
He thought the civic was mine.
SilverStar sold an S63 to a good friend only to find out it was repainted (badly) and that another S63 in the USA had the exact same VIN, but was never repainted... Guess what, they took back the car before he makes a story out of it...

Heard only good thing about West Island Merc-Benz.
Awesome! Order new vin tags and profit!!

I love the new C class.... but after seeing my friend jump to BMW after from Merc... and his reason was maintenance costs even though his car was under warranty... no thank you

Back