News: BMW M2, is this it???

Toujours trouvé que le cul de la nouvelle 2 ressemblait a ca... LOL

L'emplacement des genre de "trappes" sur le bumper arrière est vraiment off, elles sont beaucoup mieux placées sur la M235i.

Par contre le wide body est vraiment sexy, ca va faire une méchante belle stance aggressive avec de bonnes botines aftermarket mium mium

2016-bmw-m2-01-1.jpg

2016-bmw-m2-02-1.jpg

2016-bmw-m2-03-1.jpg

2016-bmw-m2-04-1.jpg

2016-bmw-m2-05-1.jpg

2016-bmw-m2-09-1.jpg

2016-bmw-m2-44-1.jpg

2016-bmw-m2-54-1.jpg

BMW is set to enter its anniversary year of 2016 on a powerful note. With the centenary of its founding just around the corner, the company is using the North American International Auto Show (NAIAS), taking place in Detroit from 11 – 24 January, to host the world premieres of the new BMW M2 and BMW X4 M40i performance models. Joining the two new cars at the stand will be the trailblazing BMW i models and innovative services covering every aspect of electric mobility. BMW ConnectedDrive, meanwhile, is showcasing its latest range of applications and systems, such as Remote Control Parking.

The BMW Group’s successful involvement in North America dates back more than 40 years. Bayerische Motorenwerke has been represented in the USA by its subsidiary BMW of North America since 1975, and the company went on to build its own production facility in Spartanburg, South Carolina in 1992. Model variants designed specifically for the US market and BMW’s commitment to motor racing series stateside, such as the IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship (in which the newly developed BMW M6 GTLM will compete in 2016), underline the significance of the BMW Group’s second-largest sales market, which also serves as an important ideas factory for new developments. The USA has thus become a second home for the BMW Group, and more than 70,000 people are now employed in the country by BMW and its partner companies.
This is a success story with no end in sight. Investment worth one billion US dollars is currently being channelled into BMW Group Plant Spartanburg in South Carolina to increase capacity, which will see the facility playing an even more important role within the BMW Group production network in the future. Plant Spartanburg builds BMW X models for customers around the world and has enabled BMW to become the largest car exporter in the USA by value. Alongside the expansion of its production facilities, the company has also focused its attention on setting up two driving safety centres. One is the Performance Center at Plant Spartanburg, the other can be found in California, in southern Palm Springs. Here, BMW drivers, future customers and BMW fans can experience the performance capability of the Ultimate Driving Machine as part of driver training courses.

The new BMW M2 Coupe: a high-performance sports car with spine-tingling performance.
Back in the early 1970s, the BMW 2002 turbo was already causing heads to turn and hearts to flutter. Indeed, the compact high-performance sports car perfectly encapsulated BMW’s resolution to deliver outstanding dynamics, agility and car control. And now, over 40 years on, BMW M GmbH is unveiling the new BMW M2, as if to demonstrate once again that this commitment is alive and well. With its high-performance six-cylinder in-line engine, rear-wheel-drive agility, lightweight aluminium M Sport suspension and extrovert styling, the new BMW M2 Coupe has all the ingredients to deliver the last word in driving pleasure. The newly developed three-litre six-cylinder in-line unit powering the BMW M2 uses state-of-the-art M TwinPower Turbo technology to develop 272 kW/370 hp at 6,500 rpm and, in so doing, lays down a marker in the high-performance compact sports car segment. The same applies to power delivery. Peak torque of 465 Nm (343 lb-ft) can be increased to as much as 500 Nm (369 lb-ft) in short bursts under overboost, all of which enables the new BMW M2 with optional seven-speed M Double Clutch Transmission (M DCT) and Launch Control to accelerate from rest to 100 km/h (62 mph) in just 4.3 seconds. Top speed is electronically limited to 250 km/h (155 mph), or 270 km/h (168 mph) if the M Driver’s Package is specified. Yet, with its M DCT transmission, fuel consumption of just 7.9 litres* per 100 km (35.8 mpg imp) and CO2 emissions of only 185 g/km*, the car is also keen to emphasise its outstanding efficiency. And even greater driving pleasure is on the cards when the Dynamic Stability Control system’s M Dynamic Mode (MDM) is activated. MDM allows wheel slip and therefore moderate, controlled drifts on the track.

Not a BMW fanboy usually but

tumblr_lipzjszYfU1qdyt4xo1_500.gif

That meaty wide body rear end is killin it

mirrin

Attachments

• 2016-bmw-m2-02-1.jpg
    2016-bmw-m2-02-1.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 38
Le derrière est plus beau avec ce bumper là. Sans le bodykit M le derriere a lui tout seul est suffisant pour pas acheter le modele.
(M235 vs M2)

Le derrière est plus beau avec ce bumper là. Sans le bodykit M le derriere a lui tout seul est suffisant pour pas acheter le modele.
(M235 vs M2)

Être dans le marché je ne me priverais pas d'un coupé short wheel base RWD avec 320cv & une boite 6 ( 235i ) juste pour une shape de bumper arrière bizarre :D

Être dans le marché je ne me priverais pas d'un coupé short wheel base RWD avec 320cv & une boite 6 ( 235i ) juste pour une shape de bumper arrière bizarre :D

Mustang GT
Camaro SS

Y'a du gros calibre dans le meme segment pis t'as pas a parker le char de reculons pour pas y voir le derriere !

l'offre americaine est bonne aussi mais je pense pas qu'un acheteur type de M2 va aller vers une stang ou une camaro

Mustang GT
Camaro SS

Y'a du gros calibre dans le meme segment pis t'as pas a parker le char de reculons pour pas y voir le derriere !

Ben ça si c'est capable de voir à l'extérieur de la Camaro et de la garer en premier lieu.... ;)

Mais la M2 me fait penser en dimensions et en intention à la M3 E46 , un peu comme la 1M. Je suis pas sur de mettre la GT et la Camaro V8 dans la même ligue, je mettrais plus la M3/4 avec.

Outre les performances bien entendu l'intérieur GM ou Ford n'est pas en compétition avec la BMW, mais ça c'est un autre caprice qui par contre hausse la facture

C'est plutôt ' niche ' comme voiture

Mustang GT
Camaro SS

Non mais faut tu conduise le char avec un sac à poubelle qui couvre tout l'intérieur pour pas avoir à le voir pendant que tu conduis, c'est pas vraiment mieux...

I wish this thing was smaller, lighter and less electronic.

Looks great, but I'm not craving it.

61K - no options outside DCT. European Delivery is possible.

I'm going to the dealer tomorrow, I'll keep you guys updated. Hoping this will lease under 1000 before taxes otherwise an M4 is next.

61K - no options outside DCT. European Delivery is possible.

I'm going to the dealer tomorrow, I'll keep you guys updated. Hoping this will lease under 1000 before taxes otherwise an M4 is next.

C'est quoi le prix pour le euro delivery? Aux USA, le prix euro delivery est environ 15% en bas du MSRP. Je gage qu'au Canada on n'a pas ce rabais et que pour faire l'euro delivery il faut payer full retail... :rolleyes:

C'est quoi le prix pour le euro delivery? Aux USA, le prix euro delivery est environ 15% en bas du MSRP. Je gage qu'au Canada on n'a pas ce rabais et que pour faire l'euro delivery il faut payer full retail... :rolleyes:

No discount on Canada's ED. Still is a trip of a lifetime though.

A loaded M235i at 60K leases for +/- 750 + tx a month with a 2.9% interest rate with a shitty +/- 40% residual over 48 months. They might do it like the M3/M4 upon release and force a 36 months lease at 6.9% with a shit residual. Probably will be 1,000 + taxes. That's the ceiling IMHO as the M3/M4 is 1,100 + taxes base over 48.

No discount on Canada's ED. Still is a trip of a lifetime though.

Sti qu'on est des trou-de-culs au Canada :(

C'est écrit freins en composite sur le site de BMW.ca Es-ce qu'il y a vraiment des freins en carbone-céramique sur un char de 60k? J'en doute...

EDIT: en englais ça dit compound brakes... pas clair mais bon. 380mm avant, 370mm arr c'est fuckin huge!!!

Mon ami qui a un dealer BMW m a dit qu il n y a pas de frais au euro delivery... Tu paies ton billet d avion et ton voyage la-bas. T as l auto pour un temps plaquée et assurée en europe. Certaines restriction de pays...

Le seul hick le char doit pas etre financé... Donc ca coupe le reve de plusieurs ..!

Un jour je vais le faire juste pour le trip. Mais maudit que je trouve le look de la M2 sosoooo.. J avais beaucoup d attente et p-e justement le euro delivery. J ai toujours regretté de pas avoir signé pour la 1M.

Back