Who's is watching Jeff Gordon last nascar race ?

ziboy

This is happening right now at homestead miami

NASCAR%252BSprint%252BStar%252BRace%252BQualifying%252B3dgdEPjqzUkl.jpg

I'm a fan of #18 Kyle Bush but as it is Gordon's last season I watched him for the whole race in Loudon last September, end of a legend!

F1 ta 3-4 min entre le premier pi le dernier, NASCAR ta des fois 40-45 secondes, ça c'est une course! L'accessibilité est pas la même non plus, tu descend à Loudon qui est à 3h de route de chez nous, 65$ sur la start/finish line, pas de frais de stationnement, amené ton lunch et ta boisson dans les estrades et gaz pas cher pour y aller.

Dsl mais voir des chars tourné en rond pendant 3 heure ces pas ma tasse de the.

6 chars, 2 de large en avant, à 160mph v8 à 7,000rpm bumper à bumper.

VS

McLaren qui bloque le chemin à ferrari pendant 8 tours avec aucun dépassement.

:dunno:

6 chars, 2 de large en avant, à 160mph v8 à 7,000rpm bumper à bumper.

VS

McLaren qui bloque le chemin à ferrari pendant 8 tours avec aucun dépassement.

:dunno:

Circuit routier ok mais un ovale .. boff

J'écoute pas plus la F1 parce que c'est vrai que c'est pu ske cétais

Peux importe, le point de OP était pas la ...

Jeff Gordon était et restera toujour un icone pour le Nascar ! Peut etre moins présent sur le podium récament, mais Quel pilote !

Je lui aurrais shouaité la victoire pour sa dernière course.

tout qu'un pilote !

Peux importe, le point de OP était pas la ...

Jeff Gordon était et restera toujour un icone pour le Nascar ! Peut etre moins présent sur le podium récament, mais Quel pilote !

Je lui aurrais shouaité la victoire pour sa dernière course.

tout qu'un pilote !

x2

c'est un des grand du Nascar.
Il aurait possiblement continué, mais des mal de dos lui pose trop de problèmes.

Mais on va le voir à tous les courses l'an prochain, il va être analyste.

on parle d'un pilote de Nascar qui à quand meme ''survécu'' plus de 700 courses !

Pas du lapping de 30 mins la ! 700 courses de plusieurs heures !

Respect !

F1 ta 3-4 min entre le premier pi le dernier, NASCAR ta des fois 40-45 secondes, ça c'est une course! L'accessibilité est pas la même non plus, tu descend à Loudon qui est à 3h de route de chez nous, 65$ sur la start/finish line, pas de frais de stationnement, amené ton lunch et ta boisson dans les estrades et gaz pas cher pour y aller.

Nascar recently has become much too WWE with all the fights, cautions for hotdog wrappers and IMO the entire chase format is severely flawed as from what you saw with KB missing 11 races and winning the championship. My main gripe with NASCAR is the entire format of visiting the same cookie cutter tracks continually without trying to take it to more road courses and maybe even international for a few races. One of the main reasons I stopped really following Nascar is because do you really need 2 Pocono dates within 1.5 months of each other? Having been to Pocono several times I am sure glad both races are now 400 miles and even that's too freaking long. To be honest I stopped caring about NASCAR after they flat out refused a Sprint Cup date in Montreal... Could you imagine?

I love F1 because for the most part I can get up Sunday morning and watch the race without ruining my entire day as the races are usually 1.5hrs long. I enjoy the mid pack battles and well the "Europeaness" of the sport that I better identify with. Yes seeing the race in Montreal costs me 500$ a weekend but I get to sleep in my own bed at night or if I wish to see a race in another part of the world chances are it will be in an area I wish to visit.. Have you been to Pocono? There isn't much around... the same goes for pretty much most NASCAR tracks. They are in the sticks without a major city around. I really regretted not going to the Mexican Grand Prix :(

I am not saying the racing is bad or making racing comparisons. I miss the late 90s/early 2000s of Nascar, then again I miss the late 90s/early 2000s of F1.

IndyCar is where it's at, Minus Justin Wilsons death this past season was fantastic

Yeah I understand your point. Not everyone likes the new Chase format. I can't say I like it, but I can't say I don't either. To me everything is about the show. And this new format is for the show, they wanted to do their ''Superbowl'' IMO.

The only track I've been is Loudon. If Nascar ever comeback to Montreal, I don't know if I will go, too expensive here. Starting to the point that I'm in Sherbrooke, I'm 25 min from the border, 2h45 from the racetrack. As I said earlier, don't have to fight or pay the high price for parking. My only concern is that my friends always want to eat at KFC near the racetrack... I hate that lol

For us every year is an happening.

Évidemment, avec des "competition Yellow Flags" à 30 tours de la fin, la course est ben mieux d'être serrée...

La course recommence à chaque Jaune. Dans les faits, tout ce qui se passe avant le dernier drapeau jaune, c'est des qualificiations.

Alors oui, une course de 30 tours à 40 secondes du tour, c'est ben mieux d'être serré...

Back