Turks Say They Just casualy Shot Down a Russian Jet. Happening official thread

KossaK

Then all the sudden the Turks claim they shot down a Russian jet.
from tweeter:
Suriye sınırında düşen askeri uçaktan çok özel kareler. Paraşütle atlayan pilot da karede Fotoğraflar AA

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...warplane-crashes-in-syria-near-turkish-border
The jet shot down by Turkish forces on the Syria border earlier today was Russia’s, Turkey’s state-run Anadolu Agency reported, citing sources in the office of Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan.

The Su-24 jet was warned after violating Turkish airspace and was then downed in line with Turkey’s rules of engagement, Anadolu says, citing officials at the presidency.

russia confirm they lose a glorious jet

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/11/24/middleeast/warplane-crashes-near-syria-turkey-border/
A Russian warplane crashed Tuesday on the Syrian side of the Turkey-Syria border, a Russian Foreign Ministry spokesperson told CNN. The cause of the crash and the fate of the pilot remains unclear.

If it’s on the Syrian side, the West now has a very serious problem. Actually, even if it was in Turkish airspace, the West has a very serious problem, as shooting down a jet for a minor airspace violation is an act of war.
Turkey is in NATO.

so casus belli for everyone but so far nothing much has happened, but there are a few more statements from relevant persons.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...8e0c42-9288-11e5-8aa0-5d0946560a97_story.html
Russian officials confirmed that a Russian Su-24 warplane, one of more than three dozen fixed-wing aircraft flying sorties in Syria as part of Russia’s two-month old bombing campaign there, had been shot down but insisted it had not violated Turkish airspace.

Turkey’s military said, however, that the Russian jet was warned multiple times before it was shot down by two F-16 fighter jets.

The Russian Defense Ministry said the plane, flying at an altitude of 6,000 meters, was likely shot down “due to shelling from the ground.” It said it wanted to “stress that the plane was over the Syrian territory throughout the flight.”

The incident highlights heightened friction in Syria’s increasingly crowded airspace, which now includes Russian warplanes that are targeting the armed opposition of President Bashar al-Assad’s embattled forces.

Russian President Vladimir Putin’s spokesman called the warplane’s downing a “very serious incident,” but said it was too early to draw conclusions.

“It is just impossible to say something without having full information,” Dmitry Peskov, Putin’s spokesman, told reporters in Moscow. While Peskov urged caution, however, some Russian lawmakers called for retaliation against Turkey by evacuating Russian tourists from popular vacation destinations there.

This Arabic video has also emerged (on a YouTube channel covering Syrian events), purportedly showing the sand-apes finding the Russian pilot who had parachuted from the plane, or possibly killing him. It isn’t clear

Russians will want to study the event very deeply before thinking to retaliate. This really has the potential implication of starting a global war...

Go on a school trip they said.

We'll go to Turkey they said.

"No" I said.

MR as a whole mocked me for saying no - check.

They said I was being a racist ignorant islamophobe - check.

I'm beginning to doubt they'll even go to Greece and Italy next year - check.

My parents went to Turkey less then a month a go for 5 weeks, nothing wrong happened and they loved the country and the people.
They went to greece 3 years ago went shit was hitting the fan, nothing wrong happened and they loved the country and the people.

u mad LG ?

Go on a school trip they said.

We'll go to Turkey they said.

"No" I said.

MR as a whole mocked me for saying no - check.

They said I was being a racist ignorant islamophobe - check.

I'm beginning to doubt they'll even go to Greece and Italy next year - check.

Unfortunately,

Istanbul is targeted. But until last year, I would have send my kid there without any fear. It's a wonderful and peaceful city.

Russians will want to study the event very deeply before thinking to retaliate. This really has the potential implication of starting a global war...

Russians have been pushing almost every ' conflictual countries' ' airspace religiously, seems like a sport to them since the cold war. Violating? that's another story....

CUkdnCuW4AAxX9L.png

Now the turks shot the jet down after several warnings because it probably went in too deep ( which it did ).... seemingly they don't support Russians with their foreign politics and want to send a message of not fucking around with their airspace

As far as it goes, Turks had all the rights to do so, but it was probably just a piss-move to retaliate against the bombings near the borders... also if Russia strikes Turkey it's a direct provocation to NATO allies...

So don't worry, they'll shake it off, like when the turks shot down a MIG last year

Russians have been pushing almost every ' conflictual countries' ' airspace religiously, seems like a sport to them since the cold war. Violating? that's another story....

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CUkdnCuW4AAxX9L.png

Now the turks shot the jet down after several warnings because it probably went in too deep ( which it did ).... seemingly they don't support Russians with their foreign politics and want to send a message of not fucking around with their airspace

As far as it goes, Turks had all the rights to do so, but it was probably just a piss-move to retaliate against the bombings near the borders... also if Russia strikes Turkey it's a direct provocation to NATO allies...

So don't worry, they'll shake it off, like when the turks shot down a MIG last year

explique donc ta photo ! ca m'intéresse !

De plus, présentement, que ce soit legit ou pas c'est presque une déclaration de guerre que la turquie viens de faire !

explique donc ta photo ! ca m'intéresse !

De plus, présentement, que ce soit legit ou pas c'est presque une déclaration de guerre que la turquie viens de faire !

Elle est bonne celle-là ! C'est bien un avion de chasse russe qui a violé l'espace aérien turc, c'est donc le Russie qui a provoqué l'incident. La Turquie s'est juste défendue. Les russes auraient fait pareil si un chasseur étranger aurait violé l'espace aérien russe.

Les russes ne se sont pas génés il y a 22 ans en détruisant un avion civil...
https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vol_007_Korean_Air_Lines

Elle est bonne celle-là ! C'est bien un avion de chasse russe qui a violé l'espace aérien turc, c'est donc le Russie qui a provoqué l'incident. La Turquie s'est juste défendue. Les russes auraient fait pareil si un chasseur étranger aurait violé l'espace aérien russe.

LMFOA! Yeah right.

My parents went to Turkey less then a month a go for 5 weeks, nothing wrong happened and they loved the country and the people.
They went to greece 3 years ago went shit was hitting the fan, nothing wrong happened and they loved the country and the people.

u mad LG ?

Same here, my mother went to Turkey 3-4 month ago.. even if I suggested Cuba instead:dunno:

Sauf si l'avion était encore au-dessus de la Syrie...

Et comme les pilotes Russe sont tombés dans les mains de rebelles Syriens, il y a des bonnes chance que ce soit ce qui s'est passé. Donc, dans ce cas, c'est une agression Turque.

Tout le monde retient son souffle. La Syrie est une vraie poudrière, et tout le monde semble s'acharner à allumer une allumette.

casus belli stack up.

But What up with ukraine. The country still in civil war.
Clay was clame by russia.

Sauf si l'avion était encore au-dessus de la Syrie...

Et comme les pilotes Russe sont tombés dans les mains de rebelles Syriens, il y a des bonnes chance que ce soit ce qui s'est passé. Donc, dans ce cas, c'est une agression Turque.

Tout le monde retient son souffle. La Syrie est une vraie poudrière, et tout le monde semble s'acharner à allumer une allumette.

Dans ce cas là, tout à fait d'accord, il risque d'y avoir de grosses tensions, comme au bon vieux temps...

Back