Turks Say They Just casualy Shot Down a Russian Jet. Happening official thread

Russians have been pushing almost every ' conflictual countries' ' airspace religiously, seems like a sport to them since the cold war. Violating? that's another story....

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CUkdnCuW4AAxX9L.png

Now the turks shot the jet down after several warnings because it probably went in too deep ( which it did ).... seemingly they don't support Russians with their foreign politics and want to send a message of not fucking around with their airspace

As far as it goes, Turks had all the rights to do so, but it was probably just a piss-move to retaliate against the bombings near the borders... also if Russia strikes Turkey it's a direct provocation to NATO allies...

So don't worry, they'll shake it off, like when the turks shot down a MIG last year

That map proves that where the SU-24 could of violated Turkish airspace in the little blue tale completely on the bottom .. takes only 8 to 12 seconds to cross.

According to turks they warned the Su-24 10 times in 5 minutes.

Its a fucking war zone where everyone is fighting IS and should be supporting each other not backstabbing.

I hope they will make turkey pay for this.

I feel its a message. Turkey has been very vocal in the past about airspace incursions. So I don't feel very bad

Russia is one to cry.. They seem to have a habit of shooting down Korean airliners.

Putin needs to thread very lightly with this issue. If he goes after Turkey then he single handedly started WW3 if Turkey responds

Elle est bonne celle-là ! C'est bien un avion de chasse russe qui a violé l'espace aérien turc, c'est donc le Russie qui a provoqué l'incident. La Turquie s'est juste défendue. Les russes auraient fait pareil si un chasseur étranger aurait violé l'espace aérien russe.

Les russes ne se sont pas génés il y a 22 ans en détruisant un avion civil...
https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vol_007_Korean_Air_Lines

All countries have always breached others air space and waters...

On many occasions Russian planes flew over the Canadian air space and US planes went into Russian air space for longer periods than a minute or two doesn't mean you have to shut it down.

You are the most ignorant and useless vegetable I have ever seen.

I feel its a message. Turkey has been very vocal in the past about airspace incursions. So I don't feel very bad

Russia is one to cry.. They seem to have a habit of shooting down Korean airliners.

Putin needs to thread very lightly with this issue. If he goes after Turkey then he single handedly started WW3 if Turkey responds

When I see you post the only thing that comes to my mind is barney.
Cant even read your posts with laughing and imagining this guy typing lol

1443448443-selena.gif

All countries have always breached others air space and waters...

On many occasions Russian planes flew over the Canadian air space and US planes went into Russian air space for longer periods than a minute or two doesn't mean you have to shut it down.

You are the most ignorant and useless vegetable I have ever seen.

Did the Bears actually fly in Canadian airspace or were they intercepted in the ADIZ?

I can't remember...

After the cold war, I think that we've never be that close to a WW3.

True and very sad.

People getting shot, bombed all over the world by terrorists instead of dealing with that and support each other in anti-terror campaign they shoot down a Jet fighting against terror.

Turks have always been dirty ..
Most foreign terrorist recruits from the whole world pass through Turkey to get into Syria ... nice one turks !
Buying petroleum from IS which is a direct support of terrorism.

The way Putin dealt with terrorism in the caucus region.. Muslim extremists have never been as much of a threat to Russia anymore.

Obama is too soft to combat terrorism :

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...ft-on-islamic-extremists-keep-gitmo-open.html

And this is what French people think of Hollande :

La France a besoin d'un dirigeant comme Vladimir Poutine, est persuadé un maire d'arrondissement de Paris.

Lire la suite: http://fr.sputniknews.com/france/20150918/1018237818.html#ixzz3sR1eFZFl

- Obama, Hollande call on Turkey and Russia to prevent escalation after jet downing

Someone is starting to sweat

Russia and Turkey had good military cooperation.

And instead of contacting Russia directly Turks wrote a letter to NATO

CUlvK0gXAAArhJn.jpg

Later on Cameron :

16:39 GMT
British Prime Minister David Cameron has urged direct communications between Russia and Turkey over the downed Russian Su-24 bomber to avoid further escalation.

“The prime minister strongly encouraged Prime Minister Davutoglu to make sure that there was direct communication between the Turks and the Russians on this

Lavrov cancelled his visit to Turkey and Russians will not be going there for tourism ( Most tourists Turkey receives yearly are Russians )

Russian state tourism agency Rostourism has recommended suspending sales of tour packages to Turkey. Earlier, Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov pointed out the increasing level of the terror threat in Turkey, which is “not lower than in Egypt.” Lavrov said the ministry recommends Russians to refrain from visiting Turkey.

True and very sad.

People getting shot, bombed all over the world by terrorists instead of dealing with that and support each other in anti-terror campaign they shoot down a Jet fighting against terror.

And perhaps, instead of bombing Assad's opponents, Russia could have bombed ISIS positions... ;)

Lol Ban Ki-Moon in CC

Russia and Turkey had good military cooperation.

And instead of contacting Russia directly Turks wrote a letter to NATO

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CUlvK0gXAAArhJn.jpg

Later on Cameron :

16:39 GMT
British Prime Minister David Cameron has urged direct communications between Russia and Turkey over the downed Russian Su-24 bomber to avoid further escalation.

“The prime minister strongly encouraged Prime Minister Davutoglu to make sure that there was direct communication between the Turks and the Russians on this

Lavrov cancelled his visit to Turkey and Russians will not be going there for tourism ( Most tourists Turkey receives yearly are Russians )

Russian state tourism agency Rostourism has recommended suspending sales of tour packages to Turkey. Earlier, Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov pointed out the increasing level of the terror threat in Turkey, which is “not lower than in Egypt.” Lavrov said the ministry recommends Russians to refrain from visiting Turkey.

And perhaps, instead of bombing Assad's opponents, Russia could have bombed ISIS positions... ;)

terrorists are terrorists. And Russia has been bombing IS ....... ;)

Assad's is the official government right now..

The map is not complete.
Raqqa is the ''capital'' of IS which has been bombed many times by Russia and US..

_85957922_syria_us_russian_airstrikes_624.png

US and turkey are sponsoring IS just to get rid of Assad, and make everyone believe theyre fighting terrorism LOL
And the bunch of blind puppies listen and believe.
US has always tried to destabilize middle eastern countries.

C'est claire queles Turks attendaient juste ca depuis longtemps !

Oublié pas que les Turks sont avec le NATO et que les Turks ne veulent pas aidé Assad ...

Je sais meme pas pourquoi on à laissé entré ce pays dans le NATO.

En plus, ils ont pas un accord de signé entre les russes et la coalitions américaines pour justement pas que ca arrive des affaire comme ca !?

l'avion abatu comme tel c'est pas si pire, mais 2 pilots mort et la, un Hind abbatu par un TOW américains c'est une criss de belle déclarations de guerre.

La gang qui viens d'abbatre le Hind est coommendité, entrainé et armé par les américains !

Russian authorities keep saying that the plane was not in Turkish airspace ( still awaiting investigation ) and was at least 3km away from it.

The plane was returning from a mission UNARMED ! And would not have the capabilities to fight vs two F-16 fighters.

The F-16s did not initiation visual contact and shot the SU-24 from the back.

Russia and Turkey military HAVE A DIRECT LINE, Turkey could of called Russia directly asking for its intentions and reporting if there was an issue especially since they were military ''allies''.

Si la Russie pete , la turkie va s'évaporer calais ....

It's a good thing Russia has little puppet like you around to spread it's glorious propaganda of military might and prowess... to try and counter weight it's obvious short falls.

Back