Powerball jackpot $800M (1.13 billion cdn) Winnin numbers 08-27-34-04-19 Powerball 10

No joke im going tomorrow am across the border for this

Mr meet at Dunkin' Donuts on the 87? First exit?
Im leaving west island in the am

1.13 Billion lol... I'd definitely hook up a few favourite off topic posters with a few grand for car mods. I'd be pretty generous with friends/family and people who I think deserve it without even putting a dent in my funds, giving feels good too. I'd be making money quicker than I could spend it collecting interest and money from investments

dammit, forgot to buy on on my way home, will need to pop out and pick on up later. Thanks for the reminder!

That would buy my island, too bad the US gov going to make it a whole lot less, but still going to be a nice chunk.

I was at the gas station in Vermont earlier today and EVERYONE was buying tickets.

The odds will be very low I'm sure.

I guess when you are Canadian you don't pay the income taxes like when you win in Vegas?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Would have to ask somebody who knows the laws better, but far as I know you pay on everything gained in the US

^ if I'm not mistaken, they will take a big chunk out of the winnings right away but later you will have to claim a 'non resident status' tax or something and you can gain some back.

Man even if they take half (as we are all used to it).. 400M US....

I wonder if we can buy online with canadian IP...

There's actually a third party lottery website where you can purchase tickets but at a more expensive price... I remember when I was in the States, some group of people from India won the Mega Millions and had to fly over to collect. I have my ticket, I would be happy winning 1,000$!

CNN analysts calculated that once all taxes paid off there's 265m left for the winner.....still not bad.

I tried to buy tickets yesterday at a gas station and was refused because I wanted to pay with a credit card lol I didn't have any US cash on me. Oh well, I'll play next time.

there's a guy live on TV who was asked by a tv reporter what he'd do with the money: I'm gonna buy crack, cocaine and prostitute"

hahaha !

Back