Election américaine ... ca commence aujourd'hui

Cant Stump the Trump.

The pedophile(Cruz) and The war criminal Hillary Clinton is no match to our great leader Donald "God Emperor" Trump already win the heart of million of American.

V25rZFc.jpg

Last edited:
I've been watching it unfold as well and at this point I agree with everyone else... I hope Trump is the next president only to laugh my ass off at them afterwards...

I know the US/CAN Economy/relationship is very close but these monkeys need some kind of a reality check with this whole Trump BS

they asked him last week who he would choose to be part of his staff and he didn't even give one name... he just said he knows a lot of smart people and negotiators that no one even knows exist and that they will run the show with him...

he sounds like a 21 year old kid thats showing up to an interview to be a Senior Vice President and just talks big

Doesn't really matter till Super Tuesday, it will clear up the republican field but nothing more.

If it's Trump vs Clinton, Clinton wins.
If it's Trump vs Sanders, Bloomberg is likely to make his independent run and who knows how the votes will split.

The republican party will rally behind who's in the strongest position that isn't nut job trump/cruz.
I still think Rubio/Christie/Bush will win the nomination, it's going to come down to last man standing.

J'aime bien Trump, il joue franc jeu. Hilary par contre est une grosse menteuse. go Trump!!

Esti que je suis pu capable d'entendre cet argument haha...

Demande à 80% du monde qui vote pour Trump et ils vont te répondre exactement ca.

Il dit ce qu'il pense...Oui ok...Par contre ce qu'il pense est absolument pathétique...C'est pas mieux...

Money =/= Intelligence

I'd rather have Trump than Clinton. At least Trump is honest as fuck. Clinton is a fucking liar and a crook.

I'd rather have Trump than Clinton. At least Trump is honest as fuck. Clinton is a fucking liar and a crook.

Besides building a wall to stop rapist and criminals from mexico and banning muslim's from the getting into the US tell me what any of his policies or positions are.

People are worried the other candidates will be manipulated by big interest for money, Trump is going to be manipulated because he doesn't know wtf he's doing.

Besides building a wall to stop rapist and criminals from mexico and banning muslim's from the getting into the US tell me what any of his policies or positions are.
That's not the point. He's not a bullshitter. He doesn't care if his policies make him look stupid. He tells it like it is. Clinton is a scumbag and is shady af.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Back