Ready to order my Golf R! *yet another one*

Plus facile certain dealer on meme encore des 2015 avec 3 a 5k Off du Msrp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

J'aime le Golf R mais si Je peut l'avoir une S3 (Qui Je pense a la meme mechanique) pour moins cher Je prendre le S3...

Mais c'est juste moi.

une s3 moins chère que la golf r on oublie sa tout de suite,la moins chère j'ai vu étais a 43.5k et pas neuve avec 30k de kilo.....

Last edited:
http://app.vw.ca/ihdcc/en/configurator.html?_ga=1.31498430.1467272572.1455314116#30304

$39995 list base for the Golf R

http://vehicles.audi.ca/en/model/s3

$45400 for an S3

If the S3 can be had a few grand under list as someone said it would be my choice.

Although who knows the R may hold it's value better due to low production and demand used , people love low number VW's

I believe that the MK7 R will not be low production numbers like previous models. But who really knows

i like both cars.. i actually prefer the look of the R vs the S3. Even the inside is nicer. I hate the round air vents in the S3 and the stupid way the wheel arches have that ridge or whatever it is.

The 7R Is not a limited production number, its a "you got the money you can have one" car.

I prefer the golf for the hatch because its practical. Wished it was a wagon it would be even better. The S3 trunk is not so practical. If you also google the R actualy performs better then the rs3..

I prefer the golf for the hatch because its practical. Wished it was a wagon it would be even better. The S3 trunk is not so practical. If you also google the R actualy performs better then the rs3..

what.. RS3 is a 5cyl turbo like in the TTRS

The 7R Is not a limited production number, its a "you got the money you can have one" car.

It is a limited production! There is no official quantities as per previous generation. As it is right now canada is grabbing whatever Germany can produce for us if they have some time on the production line. They encourage us to pass orders in the system when they are sold and will produce the if possible as soon as possible. This month was the second time only wich we had specific quantities assigned for order. VWC was able to put a hand on an extra production of 600 units for this spring.

2017 seras la dernière année de production pour la golf r mk7 sinon s'est pas limité s'est sur ......

2017 seras la dernière année de production pour la golf r mk7 sinon s'est pas limité s'est sur ......

c'est un modèle de production régulière mais en quantité limitées si tu préfère!

et puis non ce ne sera pas la dernière année de production, elle va être construite sur une base régulière comme plusieurs autres auto mais sera uniquement disponible en petite quantité car ils veulent justement pas inonder le marché avec et que ça garde de son exclusivité!

Back