Self respecting women - university students

A couple of years ago my ex-girlfriend asked me if I'd be okay with it if she did... please note the ex part in what I said

I laughed

Seriously sluts these days always use sex appeal as an advantage since they know it has an expiration date... they'll do anything to pay their rent and have some dough to go to special locations and take some cute little instagram pictures

I'm more concerned about the rich whiteknights paying money to get a McGill sloot's company... now that's fucking desperate

Jesus, on what planet do you live?

I Spoke with a Sugar boys.
he have client never ask to be suck or fuck or fuck him.
not even masturbate noting.

they just want to share time and exchange his knowledge with a young beautiful mind.
this is not a unusual relation.

some old Richman (in the 50) have a lot of Knowledge story and have pleasure to share it to young strong attractive boy. it is part of human nature.

that why they paid. to get that pleasure of sharing.

but for Girl They just want young tits that make them hard.
other just want the heat from a beautiful young woman in the 20 late teen.

again it is what I observe and what people share to me.

Last edited:
Seriously sluts these days always use sex appeal as an advantage since they know it has an expiration date...

On another note, wouldn't you? I know I would!
Maybe not for money directly but I sure as hell would capitalize on it

begging for money and then wasting it on worthless diplomas like poli sci, some art shit or "pick a race" study

I Spoke with a Sugar boys.
he have client never ask to be suck or fuck or fuck him.
not even masturbate noting.

they just want to share time and exchange his knowledge with a young beautiful mind.
this is not a unusual relation.

some old Richman (in the 50) have a lot of Knowledge story and have pleasure to share it to young strong attractive boy. it is part of human nature.

that why they paid. to get that pleasure of sharing.

but for Girl They just want young tits that make them hard.
other just want the heat from a beautiful young woman in the 20 late teen.

again it is what I observe and what people share to me.

Are you Bugingo? On every fucking subject you "know" someone who do it...

In the future some lucky guys will get to marry these rental cars.
Poor fuks

http://www.mtlblog.com/2016/02/mont...ant-sugar-daddies-more-than-anyone-in-quebec/

Guys if you ever find a good girl, and they are out there,
Hold on to them fuken tight.

Really??? 2,600$/month if this is real life, I'm really disappointed with human kind.... If she does 3,4,5,6,7 men /month it is clearly prostitution but if it is with only one man, damn that guy needs some help to spend his money!!!!

Omg je me suis fait un profil gratuit pour avoir acces aux profil des filles qui s'annoncent dans mon coin, j'en ai 5 qui sont sur mon tinder aussi.
Yen a meme une qui ma dit : ahh jai juste installer tinder une fds pour niaiser avec ses chum de filles jsuis vrm pas ce genre de fille la, sur seekingarrangement a demande un homme +30ans aisé pour prendre une entente financière. LAWL

if I'd be a young good looking guy starting university who wouldn't be looking for anything serious, you bet I'd be on seeking arrangement looking for a hot rich cougar that would pay my school, finance trips, give me a nice car and fuck the shit out on a regular basis.

if I'd be a young good looking guy starting university who wouldn't be looking for anything serious, you bet I'd be on seeking arrangement looking for a hot rich cougar that would pay my school, finance trips, give me a nice car and fuck the shit out on a regular basis.

So, are we allowed to call you a whore from now on?

Because this is what it is, whoring. The only difference is the venue.

Seriously sluts these days always use sex appeal as an advantage since they know it has an expiration date...

They're actually smart if you ask me...
Most girls think their beauty will last forever and they abuse of its power until they hit a wall and realize it's over.

Are you Bugingo? On every fucking subject you "know" someone who do it...

I go outside too.

do you think I only speak about controversial subject only on MR?

outside I speak with of a lot of subject and they open up.
I learn a lot just by exchanging with people I just met.

So, are we allowed to call you a whore from now on?

Because this is what it is, whoring. The only difference is the venue.

It would have had to be a good looking one that I was actually attracted to though....but if that still falls under "whore", sure.

Back