Cops get bonus $$$$ for giving out extra tickets !

I got a ticket because my window motor is locked, is that even illegal? Google says it's a comfort, not illegal. He stops me and didn't give me any reason. Just before he stopped me, some idiot was waiting in the middle of a stop light TWICE and gets nothing. Wtf. How is a locked window " dangerous" ? He said it was in case of accidents. If that was the case, windows or more would be cracked already and all other Windows are working. No tickets for people with plastic window? Wtf.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

^^ fight that shit . I wouldn't give it to him out of principle and would lose a day in court

I guess your one of those intelligent people who thinks there's a different in safety holding the phone in your hand or speaking on bluetooth ? What's happening to society ? Every little thing offends everybody

There is a difference.... bluetooth = you have both hands free to drive... I'm not saying talking on the phone one way or another is not a distraction, but bluetooth is clearly safer then holding the phone in one hand....

Le pire c'est que le monde qui conduit le soir et ouvre même pas les lumières en arrière de leur autos. Surtout les nouveau modèle, le dashboard est allumé mais les lumières en arrière de la véhicule reste éteinte.

^^ fight that shit . I wouldn't give it to him out of principle and would lose a day in court
I will. I already have a few arguments but I need concrete code/ regulation that can backup that a locked window is not illegal anywhere in their book.

There is a difference.... bluetooth = you have both hands free to drive... I'm not saying talking on the phone one way or another is not a distraction, but bluetooth is clearly safer then holding the phone in one hand....

ya its safer if your an old lady who needs both hands to drive . For us normal folks it makes no difference cause we drive with one hand anyway . One hand on the wheel and one of the shifter . Only time i had both hands on the steering wheel was when i did my driving test .

What is our world coming to when u have people who buy in to any none sens the government tells them . Com on use your brain tabarnack

Honestly if you can't talk on the phone and drive at the same time, (handsfree) then you shouldn't talk to your passengers and drive either.

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

+1 to what masaker said .

i was talking on my headset and wopping masaker's ass in the GTA5 races with the Bugatti .

I got a shitty fuckin ticket yesterday as well. Lame ass 70 in a 50 zone, in a rang de campagne in St-Constant (rang st-regis juste apres la sortie de la 730, ils se cachent deriere le signe d'entree dans le nouveau developement la bas), retarded. I always try to stay just below 70 but coming off the highway I guess I wasn't there yet. I even told the cop I'm delivering urgent medicine to a couple of St=Constant clinics (which was very true, he saw my badge)....didn't care apparently.

Lol I was waiting for that type of reply . The actual distraction is talking on the phone . The fact that you hold it or not makes no difference . If they really thought it through and wanted to make it safer than the law should go as follows , either it's the law to drive with both hands on the wheel and no phone calls while driving or its all good . Like Seth said below , a lot of people drive with one hand and although racing drivers use both hands , in the mean street of Quebec the speed limit is so slow u can drive by using a finger , forget one hand . People somehow get manipulated into believing that hands free makes a difference . IMO for the few that 2 hands on the wheel really makes a difference shouldn't drive in the first place
ya its safer if your an old lady who needs both hands to drive . For us normal folks it makes no difference cause we drive with one hand anyway . One hand on the wheel and one of the shifter . Only time i had both hands on the steering wheel was when i did my driving test .

What is our world coming to when u have people who buy in to any none sens the government tells them . Com on use your brain tabarnack
thank you

Lol I was waiting for that type of reply . The actual distraction is talking on the phone . The fact that you hold it or not makes no difference . If they really thought it through and wanted to make it safer than the law should go as follows , either it's the law to drive with both hands on the wheel and no phone calls while driving or its all good . Like Seth said below , a lot of people drive with one hand and although racing drivers use both hands , in the mean street of Quebec the speed limit is so slow u can drive by using a finger , forget one hand . People somehow get manipulated into believing that hands free makes a difference . IMO for the few that 2 hands on the wheel really makes a difference shouldn't drive in the first place
thank you

The fact that you hold the phone in your hands knowing you can get a ticket makes you more paranoid and you look around for cops so you don't get caught. So it's an added distraction, rather then concentrating on your surroundings, you're on the lookout for cops.

The fact that you hold the phone in your hands knowing you can get a ticket makes you more paranoid and you look around for cops so you don't get caught. So it's an added distraction, rather then concentrating on your surroundings, you're on the lookout for cops.

Ok but what was the reason for the no hands phone law before the law existed lol . According to ur arguments , it's safer where in reality it doesn't make a difference because the distraction is the conversation not the holding of the phone

Ok but what was the reason for the no hands phone law before the law existed lol . According to ur arguments , it's safer where in reality it doesn't make a difference because the distraction is the conversation not the holding of the phone

For a lot of people it doesn't make a difference...people have been driving for years talking on the phone with no problem at all....unfortunately some people are idiots and because of them whoever decides of these laws had the data to backup such decision (accidents).... I agree it's stupid...but everyone pays for a small group's stupidities...

For a lot of people it doesn't make a difference...people have been driving for years talking on the phone with no problem at all....unfortunately some people are idiots and because of them whoever decides of these laws had the data to backup such decision (accidents).... I agree it's stupid...but everyone pays for a small group's stupidities...
if two hands on the wheel were the problem , then what of all one handed drivers , handicap drivers that use special controls , smokers , sandwich eaters , coffee or any beverage drinkers , constant radio channel switchers etc . The law is stupid because it doesn't actually make a difference , not because the population has to pay for a small group of people .

if two hands on the wheel were the problem , then what of all one handed drivers , handicap drivers that use special controls , smokers , sandwich eaters , coffee or any beverage drinkers , constant radio channel switchers etc . The law is stupid because it doesn't actually make a difference , not because the population has to pay for a small group of people .

Like I said, it's not the fact of having only one hand on the wheel the problem, it's having the phone in the other hand the problem. It reduces your attention to the road since you're trying not to get caught....otherwise you would hold it straight to your ear and not on speakerphone thinking it can't be seen...

The saaq defend themselves by pulling out stats involving cell phones. They say the number keeps going up, although it is unfair since thre are more and more cell phone being sold every day, but just the fact that they can justify the law with their numbers allows them maintain such a law...

Mettez une cam au niveau des pedals, parler sur le Bluetooth et comparer le temp entre le temp de reaction normal sans. Des fois c'est assez surprenant, mais juste en 0.1 seconde a 120km/h on fait 3.3metres.

C'est un peu comme le lag dans les games, c'est facile a faire par memoire. Les choses qui viennent dans la face c'est une chose different.

friends a cop, he once told me he has 17 tickets to give per day as a quota but that it was so easy because every ten seconds there was some idiot breaking the law

what he does is give tickets to people who really break the law like 75 in a 50 zone / shit that actually merit tickets

tells me he does his 17 and not 1 more cause he hates it but that at the same time we would be surprised how many horrible drivers are out there that do deserve tickets

He probably works for Montreal or Richelieu-St-Laurent lol.

17 tickets in a shift, lulz. Ridiculous.

Sérieusement il se passe quoi? Moi aussi j'en ai vu tourner sans clignotant, pas faire leur arrêt complet a un stop...

latest

Back