2016 F1 Thread

Great job Kyvat...knock out Vettel and Riccardo. Stupid driver, go back to racing Lada's in Russia.

Rosberg running away with it, everyone is messing up behind him and poor Lewis with bad luck.

Great job Kyvat...knock out Vettel and Riccardo. Stupid driver, go back to racing Lada's in Russia.

Rosberg running away with it, everyone is messing up behind him and poor Lewis with bad luck.

Cry baby lewis saying he had a chance if he didnt have to baby the powertrain at the end....yeah right. And fuking Danyl 'torpedo' cant drive kyvat.. what an amateur , hit not once but twice....

So Kvyat can double tap someone like he did on Sunday (after what happened in China!) and only get a 10s stop and go meanwhile when Grosjean was doing the same thing with Kobayashi and that Columbian driver with the hot wife (I forget his name) they all got reprimanded, grid penalties, etc.

Good move , Kvyat downgraded to Torro Rosso and Verstapen promoted to Red Bull..... Guess Kvyat ''torpedo crash'' last two races didnt impresse anyone hehe

"thanks for our only podium, but downgrading you will HELP you build CONFIDENCE" - RedBull

fk this team in particular and that Nazi loving one eyed whiny Dr. Marko sore loser, they should've quit last season.

p.s. I'm no Verstappen or Kvyat fan, but this is just pure BS.

"thanks for our only podium, but downgrading you will HELP you build CONFIDENCE" - RedBull

fk this team in particular and that Nazi loving one eyed whiny Dr. Marko sore loser, they should've quit last season.

p.s. I'm no Verstappen or Kvyat fan, but this is just pure BS.

We can see here that Vettel has A LOT of power since he "discussed" briefly to his former race engineer from RedBull right after the "double" hit from DK, along the pit lane during the race about his russian driver behavior in the 2nd and 3rd turn of the race....

I guess the message found its way to the upper RedBull management team...haha

Can't wait to see Verstappen drive that Red-Bull tho... I like the kid. If he keeps it up he might one day replace Kimi.

Great job Hamilton!..... Taking Rosberg out, always behind nico in turn 1 is becoming frustrating I guess. Ferrari need to step up their game. Beaten by RBR is a shame

Yes, great race where stuff happened on the track. Fantastic win for Max, great to see a rising star!!!

As for Lewis and Nico, oh well...racing incident.

Next race Monaco, typically the most boring of the season...

If I were Ferrari I would be very very concerned with RedBull and Max behind the wheel. Red Bull is going to do everything possible to keep him for the future. The battle at the end between 1-2 and 3-4 was great and it lasted for almost 20 laps. Seeing Verstappen win his first race in that fashion was incredible. There were so many OMG moments in the race. I can only hope we have a few more races as exciting as that.

How to make F1 interesting: Remove Mercedes

Thing is why did they made Ric 3 stop versus Verstappen 2 stop? That look fishy as hell , even Ric on afterrace interview looked pissed off but stayed gentlemen in his comments.

Back