Les Métis et les Indiens non inscrits sont des «Indiens», tranche la Cour suprême

Peu cher payer pour avoir détruit leur peuple et leur culture.
Le problème c'est qu'un dude qui est né et vit à Montréal peu soudainement découvrir que sa 3e arrière grand-mère était métisse et faire sa demande (qui sera accepté) d'indien. Tu pense tu que y'en a rien à chier de son peuple et sa culture lui?? Y va vouloir juste profiter de ça..... Et y va en avoir une criss de gang croit-moi

Sauf que personne fait rien pour les aider. C'est pas en leur donnant un statut d'"Indien" que ça aide quelqu'un. Au contraire, ça le confine dans un ghetto.

That was 500 years ago! When do we draw the line?
Tous les " québécois de souche " qui ont pas de lineage indien c'est des osti d'immigrants. Ils devraient avoir un minimum de respect envers les premières nations car on est en fucking 2016. T'es pas meilleur qu'eux car t'es ancêtres c'était des colons, tout le monde a droit à la même vie.

Inb4 decoliss l'Indien. Nope, je suis latino

Parce-que si ce n'etait de Christophe Colomb, l'Amerique serait encore une terre inconnue, vierge et peuplee d'indigenes uniquement, sans jamais avoir eu de contact avec la civilisation moderne.

Tous les " québécois de souche " qui ont pas de lineage indien c'est des osti d'immigrants. Ils devraient avoir un minimum de respect envers les premières nations car on est en fucking 2016. T'es pas meilleur qu'eux car t'es ancêtres c'était des colons, tout le monde a droit à la même vie.

Inb4 decoliss l'Indien. Nope, je suis latino

My family came here in the 1960's, almost 400 years after the natives 'died'. You expect me to have guilt of some sort? And you say that I should have at a minimum respect for them, why? They have been given land and money for decades, and all they've been able to accomplish is being the number one alcoholics in the country. Most natives seem to have the same mentality as the people who live off of BS, they get whatever money they can from the government and live a life based on that. For goodness sake, they don't even pay tax on that money, but they sure tax you and me for everything. It's no longer the 18th century, people no longer live off the land, we farm it now. Either as a culture or group they must evolve or they will die off and become a museum attraction. Use that money and land to your advantage, create a business plan, invest the funds into agriculture, fish farms, themed nature reserves/getaways, responsible forestry, become leaders in animal health and well being. The only point we agree on is that everyone has "droit à la même vie" - the difference is you and I need to work our entire lives for it, they're handed the cash.

Oh, and I know you won't like this, but the Europeans did not immigrate to North-America, they conquered it. There was a war and the bows and arrows and rocks the natives had were not enough to fend off the muskets and canons the Europeans had. Huge difference.

Le problème c'est qu'un dude qui est né et vit à Montréal peu soudainement découvrir que sa 3e arrière grand-mère était métisse et faire sa demande (qui sera accepté) d'indien. Tu pense tu que y'en a rien à chier de son peuple et sa culture lui?? Y va vouloir juste profiter de ça..... Et y va en avoir une criss de gang croit-moi

essaye-donc voir.

dans le temps un nation sans Drapeau N est pas une nation.
Cetait la mentaliter... du 16e au 19e les colonisation on cree des nation avec drapeau au détriment des people qui etait sur place.

il avait un enorme différence culturel et scientifique. Entre les africain du sud et les american.
Un culture Supérieure va toujours imposer par la force ou par admiration.

On a rien a payer aujourdhui.
comme si les arab vont payer pour avoir fait disparaitre les égyptien.

Dans histoire il y a des Nation on disparue par centaine.

Si les indien aurait sacré la volé au premier blanc Colonisateur p-e il aurait encore leur Terre.
leur tolérance et que les tribut n étais pas unis à été leur pertes.

il ont u une deuxième chance.
En 1812 ça passé proche que toute les tribut rentré tous en semble dans les colonie. C est certain U.S.A aurais jamais survécus.
Mais non Ils ont pussy out. c est leur choix qui vie avec.

il y a des leçons a prendre.

Last edited:
white guilt is ethernal

Tellement vrai. Je suis pas mal sûr que mon ancêtre de 100 générations en arrière a fait de quoi qu'un jour on va venir me dire que je suis responsable de ses actes. Le pire dans tout cela, c'est que le petit peuple s'écrase et reçoit des sapins pleins l'anus. C'est correct, ont va payer cette merde en société.

My family came here in the 1960's, almost 400 years after the natives 'died'. You expect me to have guilt of some sort? And you say that I should have at a minimum respect for them, why? They have been given land and money for decades, and all they've been able to accomplish is being the number one alcoholics in the country. Most natives seem to have the same mentality as the people who live off of BS, they get whatever money they can from the government and live a life based on that. For goodness sake, they don't even pay tax on that money, but they sure tax you and me for everything. It's no longer the 18th century, people no longer live off the land, we farm it now. Either as a culture or group they must evolve or they will die off and become a museum attraction. Use that money and land to your advantage, create a business plan, invest the funds into agriculture, fish farms, themed nature reserves/getaways, responsible forestry, become leaders in animal health and well being. The only point we agree on is that everyone has "droit à la même vie" - the difference is you and I need to work our entire lives for it, they're handed the cash.

Oh, and I know you won't like this, but the Europeans did not immigrate to North-America, they conquered it. There was a war and the bows and arrows and rocks the natives had were not enough to fend off the muskets and canons the Europeans had. Huge difference.
And instead of trying to help them evolve to our modern standards all you do is bash them and tell them to fuck off?They have the BS mentality because for the past 400 years they have been fucked in the ass. If they were treated equally from the beginning this whole debate wouldn't exist.

They need good education, sure the old ones won't benefit from it, but the next 2-3 generations will take advantage of that to be part of society instead of a BS kind of community.

Parce-que si ce n'etait de Christophe Colomb, l'Amerique serait encore une terre inconnue, vierge et peuplee d'indigenes uniquement, sans jamais avoir eu de contact avec la civilisation moderne.

Vikings landed in North America long before Columbus, though they didn't leave much of a mark.

And instead of trying to help them evolve to our modern standards all you do is bash them and tell them to fuck off?They have the BS mentality because for the past 400 years they have been fucked in the ass. If they were treated equally from the beginning this whole debate wouldn't exist.

They need good education, sure the old ones won't benefit from it, but the next 2-3 generations will take advantage of that to be part of society instead of a BS kind of community.

Bash them? Saying the truth is not bashing anyone - kornholio's post is spot on, too much apologising for telling the truth - and if that truth hurts then even better because someone decided it was time we stopped talking in the shadows. It's not my responsibility to educate them. Again, they are given money and can decide to build schools and train teachers if they would like. No one's fucked natives in the ass but themselves and no one helped Africans evolve to our modern standards either, but they sure all have cell phones and cars and tv's and commerce and capitalism. Why can't the natives do the same? You have a choice, either stop living like its 1372 and join the modern world, or lament the passing of the days when your meal came at the tip of your spear. If you choose the latter, you need to live with the consequences. Remember, Oxford University is older than the Aztecs - the European culture has continually evolved on it's own and at the hands of the Europeans, why can't native culture and mentality also evolve?

Vikings landed in North America long before Columbus, though they didn't leave much of a mark.

Vikings came and settled only at the edges of the continent, and most of that was on the northern side up the coast.

white guilt is ethernal

The way people are treating the Natives as opposed to how they are treating every single other race or culture is disgusting.We DID actually ruin their culture and people.So why are we walking on eggs when it comes to Muslims but it's an all-you-can-bash buffet when it comes to Natives? It wasn't very long ago that we kept fucking them up, just think about the pensionnats.

I'm all in favor of letting the Natives take care of their own business, because why would they trust us? If they need some support and request it, then I would be willing to give it to them.

I get your whole ideological warfare against the overly multicultural SJW's left but noticed that those ''leftists'' are nowhere to be found when it comes to defending Natives.Everybody has a pass to shit on them.It's like some kind of arena where racism is tolerated, a bit like you are allowed to fight in a boxing ring.Natives are fair game.

You can shit on the SJW movement and still be fair when judging the Native situation.

Back