The Jewish Question.

^ This is pretty fascinating hahaha. One thing I noticed is that how jews interpret certain things and stretch it to accommodate their needs.. if you can't move any objects on the Sabbath from your house, a real observing jew will just do that but it seems like in this case they are stretching the boundaries of a 'home' with wires so they can walk around freely.. Interesting.

^ This is pretty fascinating hahaha. One thing I noticed is that how jews interpret certain things and stretch it to accommodate their needs.. if you can't move any objects on the Sabbath from your house, a real observing jew will just do that but it seems like in this case they are stretching the boundaries of a 'home' with wires so they can walk around freely.. Interesting.

J'ai déjà fait de la maintenance pour des familles juives orthodoxe assez riches pis ils ont plein de crosses dans le genre. Durant le sabbath tu est pas supposé d'utiliser rien d'électrique. Genre tu peux pas ouvrir et fermer des lumières, etc.
Ils ont des timer partout et des fours pour cuisiner avec un "sabbath" mode qui se mettent en marche tout seul.

220px-Sabbath_mode_on_an_oven.jpg

Une autre de leur fête avec une tradition spéciale, ils doivent passer une semaine dans des espèces de cabanes qui s'appelle des sukkah. En gros il faut que ta cabane ait le ciel ouvert mais recouvert avec des branches, des bambous, etc.
A la place de faire ça dehors dans leur cours, ils avait une pièce dans la maison avec un plafond rétractable et ils montaient leur "cabane" dans la maison avec tout ce qu'il faut, sofa, table, téléphone, etc pis ils ouvraient ensuite le toit.

Pis des exemples dans le genre j'en ai vu pleins d'autres

J'ai déjà fait de la maintenance pour des familles juives orthodoxe assez riches pis ils ont plein de crosses dans le genre. Durant le sabbath tu est pas supposé d'utiliser rien d'électrique. Genre tu peux pas ouvrir et fermer des lumières, etc.
Ils ont des timer partout et des fours pour cuisiner avec un "sabbath" mode qui se mettent en marche tout seul.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipe...an_oven.jpg/220px-Sabbath_mode_on_an_oven.jpg

Une autre de leur fête avec une tradition spéciale, ils doivent passer une semaine dans des espèces de cabanes qui s'appelle des sukkah. En gros il faut que ta cabane ait le ciel ouvert mais recouvert avec des branches, des bambous, etc.
A la place de faire ça dehors dans leur cours, ils avait une pièce dans la maison avec un plafond rétractable et ils montaient leur "cabane" dans la maison avec tout ce qu'il faut, sofa, table, téléphone, etc pis ils ouvraient ensuite le toit.

Pis des exemples dans le genre j'en ai vu pleins d'autres

dis nous plus

J'ai voyage dans pas mal de pays (europe, amerique du nord, amerique centrale, afrique, etc.) et ca a ete mon plus beau voyage. Je suis parti debut septembre 2015 et je suis revenu mi-septembre, juste avant la vague d'attentat au couteau contre des israeliens a Jerusalem.

J'ai fais Tel Aviv, Jerusalem, Haifa, Masada et Mitzpe Ramon. Ma ville prefere a ete Jerusalem, mais si j'avais a vivre en Israel ce serait a Tel Aviv. La proximite de la mer serait le facteur decidant pour moi.

En prime (devrait etre dans le ti-coune thread):

IMG_20150911_132923.jpg

Les lobbys juifs sont influents au Québec/Canada, mais jamais autant qu'au États-Unis et sur le reste de la scène internationale (ONU). Vous ne vous imaginez même pas ce que certains sionistes se permettent en Israël/Palestine sans avoir aucune répercussion. Le pire dans l'histoire c'est qu'ils font pratiquement vivre la même chose qu'ils ont vécus pendant la Shoah aux Palestiniens :/

Le seul truc positif qu'on peut prendre du peuple hébreux, c'est l'entraide et la solidarité, en essayant de l'appliquer à tout le monde au lieu de son simple peuple '' supérieur ''
According to evoman that is absolutely false and everyone in Israel is treated with dignity and respect

I like to keep it simple.

I don't trust people who don't eat bacon.

According to evoman that is absolutely false and everyone in Israel is treated with dignity and respect

Every now and then I read your posts to observe how the bottom half thinks.

It's refreshing

I like to keep it simple.

I don't trust people who don't eat bacon.

Every now and then I read your posts to observe how the bottom half thinks.

It's refreshing

I request your opinion since the bigging of this Thread.
you are more than Welcome Evo.

My opinion is that people who don't eat Bacon are strange and should not be trusted.

It is too good to just avoid. They have something to hide.

I havent read any of the french posts.

My opinion:

Usually people who concern themselves with these theories aren't very productive, have their own insecurities that they're not addressing, and waste their time pointing the finger instead of doing something about it.

Also: You'll have less time to waste on MR...

My advice:

Find something you're good at
put everything into it
make the sacrifices you need to succeed

And all those imaginary illuminati/jewish conspiracy marionette you think are holding you back from above will seem less plausible.

My opinion:

Usually people who concern themselves with these theories aren't very productive, have their own insecurities that they're not addressing, and waste their time pointing the finger instead of doing something about it.

Also: You'll have less time to waste on MR...

My advice:

Find something you're good at
put everything into it
make the sacrifices you need to succeed

And all those imaginary illuminati/jewish conspiracy marionette you think are holding you back from above will seem less plausible.

What if What I am good at is Talking about those subject?
Ofc Conspiracy stuff are really not productive.

But the philosophy behind it are really interesting Research and reading finding old historian book are motivating.

Viewing interview like that are more than amusing.

Appearing on BBC Radio 4 with James Naughtie on Wednesday, Ann Coulter was questioned about the Jews.

“Americans don’t want immigration.” Coulter said. “They don’t want anymore. Why can’t we have a home? You see on National Geographic, ‘Oh, the indigenous people, they have a home.’ Everyone else can have a home. We are the only people on Earth not allowed to have a home.”

Outraged, Naughtie replied with that same stupid cliché, “but the United States is a country of immigrants!”

“No we are not!” Coulter replied. “No, we are not.”
“If someone had said that about Jewish immigration into New York a century ago,” Naughtie said, “would you have approved of it?”
“Oh God, not the Jews again,” Coulter said.

Ann Coulter is a suspenseful and intelligent.
And what she said and do are not so different of what I did here on MR.

I am less focus and I use MR as a distraction more than anything else.
My supporter and friends here make me want to coming back everyday.

Should I drop MR be more focus and start my own Nationalist party?

Back