Help me find a car...

Good options above...otherwise I also came across a 2009-210 Audi A6 3.0T

Any common issues? How are they on reliability...(I know about the waterpump, thermostat issues on the 2009's)

That car is just worse than an e60 xdrive. I know I keep banging about the same car but in terms of driving experience, it just is.

Sick options here that i wouldve never thought about. Going to check out the S6, a few 335is, and some G37's

Thanks guys, I'll let you know what I pick up!

LOL Enjoy that 10k trans rebuild on the S6 and carbon build up. A client of mine just dumped his. Endless money pit!

335is is a nice car

LOL Enjoy that 10k trans rebuild on the S6 and carbon build up. A client of mine just dumped his. Endless money pit!

335is is a nice car

I just went to see it this morning and the trans was fuckkked...so forget that

It'll be a 335i or G37 at this point

Too bad my S4 is out of your budget, plus you know its history

Seriously, an S4 (not mine necessarily) would have been the perfect choice based on your criterias, if it were not for the price. Engine is known to be bulletproof and it's surprisingly quite reliable.

Too bad my S4 is out of your budget, plus you know its history

Seriously, an S4 (not mine necessarily) would have been the perfect choice based on your criterias, if it were not for the price. Engine is known to be bulletproof and it's surprisingly quite reliable.

Yep I've always wanted an S4, but no go on the price lol

Well I pretty much bought a 335i. 6 speed manual, full M Sport equipement (bumpers, wheels, suspension), BMW Performance exhaust, HPFP, turbo, wastegate recall done, car is super mint exterior and interior. Doing a detailed inspection on it tomorrow, but I'd be surprised if anything pops up.

Now I'm torn between JB4 or COBB software lol

335i is also a maintenance expensive car!

its not horrid but not bad. . The 6HP auto trans is stout but heat kills it, the seal between the mecatronic cracks and causes a loss of pressure costs for the seal is 40$ plus labor, gasket, fluid. HPFP don't last more than 100-120k, same with water pumps and injectors. Valve cleaning every 50-60k.. The only bummer is the wastegate rattle, only fix is change the turbos or buy the new sleeve kit for 300$ usd and remove the turbos. 335i is cheap to maintain compared to S6

Post a picture of your Infiniti when you get it, then buy art pipes and post beautiful exhaust note videos. Thanks

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Back