eh boy...SPVM need your help.

Y va être difficile à reconnaître, je dois en voir une bonne douzaine par jour qui pourraient être ce gars la.

Sud ouest, mon hood malheureusement. C'est rendu moi la minorité visible.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

après ils se demandent pourquoi ils se font jugés négativement... il y a du travail à faire dans cette communauté, tsé je comprend que l'esclavage c'étais pas payant, mais sa remonte a 10 000ans revenez en... arrêtez d'être des losers et soyez utilie à la société

2 very different pictures

One side the obvious immigrants, I'm guessing with poor language skills but the will to work hard (depanneurs open pretty early and close late)

The other side that thinks working hard is for suckers and rather ask for hand outs or steal/rob.

At the end of the day you sit down and wonder how come some communities are way more successful than others.

Let's hope he will do that fake gun in pants thing when the police find him. A bullet to the face would be an ideal end to his pathetic existence

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

après ils se demandent pourquoi ils se font jugés négativement... il y a du travail à faire dans cette communauté, tsé je comprend que l'esclavage c'étais pas payant, mais sa remonte a 10 000ans revenez en... arrêtez d'être des losers et soyez utilie à la société

utile a la societe comme ce gars la qui realise des videos de rap

pis qui nous a voler $18k d'equipement de tournage
12472312_10153341481016627_2961691741946256906_n.j  pg

oh waith mauvais example

its ok, some feminist fag politician will excuse him and the black community will rally with "He a good boy, he didnt to nofin, y yall always tripping and shiet"

Its the white racist lady's fault for being at work and provoking the peaceful black male to a fist fight.

Soon we will have a statue and a calendar day in his honor

Back