watch me whip

[video]https://www.facebook.com/deeznutsvideos/videos/1632202297091296/[/url]

"Ooh watch me, watch me
Ooh watch me, watch me
Ooh watch me, watch me
Ooh ooh ooh ooh"

is this what kids are actually doing in school these days? and people think that trump is bad...in 20years we will have elections with this song in the backround...

internet culture. We are all products of it. Conform of die.

OK but when we were in elementary school we did some school things like sing and dance the same way like those kids in the video. Of course it wasn't on the Internet back then...

Elementary. These kids look like High school seniors.

Look better mate, they look young for middle-school... I doubt that they're anywhere above the 6th grade. Don't look at the way the little girls are dressed these days, look at the boys. Girls dress 10 years older until they hit like 20 then they sort of freeze up their clothes until they're old enough to shop at Sears.

When i was in elementary we would play the titanic and other shit like that...not fkn "look at my dab" and "watch me whip" etc etc

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

OK but when we were in elementary school we did some school things like sing and dance the same way like those kids in the video. Of course it wasn't on the Internet back then...

Music (for kids) should tell a story, embody a message, empower their souls or even pass along knowledge; when we were younger, we never sang about 'watch me'. This song's foundation is pure Kardashian/selfy/me me me culture based.

Music (for kids) should tell a story, embody a message, empower their souls or even pass along knowledge; when we were younger, we never sang about 'watch me'. This song's foundation is pure Kardashian/selfy/me me me culture based.

That is true.

Look better mate, they look young for middle-school... I doubt that they're anywhere above the 6th grade. Don't look at the way the little girls are dressed these days, look at the boys. Girls dress 10 years older until they hit like 20 then they sort of freeze up their clothes until they're old enough to shop at Sears.

Just got home and watched the vid on my laptop. Ya your right LOL.

back in school, no way I would fucking do things like that that could be embarrassing as hell. fuck it. I'd rather have 0.

no one knows kids here? kids in my family have been doing it

in the past year, so many elementry schools have done that dance, here in Quebec

watch your 5 year daughter twerk next year on the future song fromm Nikki Minaj

I let my surgeon do anal on me, so he can Put some plastic in me
foh Fwree Ninjaaaaaa (but she wont be saying ninja)

why do i throw my million dollar lyrics on forums for free i dont know...

Back