Vol de bijouterie Park Ex

In b4 MTL N Rises up with , they b good buys, they didnt no nofin, its the white man's fault, and how dare that indian asshole defend himself.

They got what they deserved. One of them lost sight in one of his eyes

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

le visage brûler a l'acide ils vont s'en rappeler longtemps de ce vol là nos deux voyous. Tant qu'a moi il vont avoir une meilleur leçons de vie là que dans la peine de prison qu'ils vont purger.

One of the two was a convicted killer member of a street gang so no pity for him here, in fact I'd ship them back to their country of origin along with the Villanuevas (coming this fall on TVA: La Famille Villanueva.)

Also it's wasn't their first robbery.

During the one in Laval, François and an accomplice who has yet to be identified, were captured on a security camera posing as regular customers. As he would later do during the attempted heist in Park Extension, François pretended to be interested in items in the store’s display cases. In the Laval robbery, he suddenly reached out and grabbed the arms of the man who had been serving him while the accomplice headed to a back room. The accomplice threatened a woman in the backroom with a machete, forced her to the floor and tied her hands behind her back. François then forced the man into the back room, ordering him to lie next to the woman and also tied his hands behind his back.*
An event like this can change your life, this trauma can follow you your whole life. I have no pity for people that commit these crimes.

six months before he had been released from a federal penitentiary where he had served a two-year prison term for manslaughter. It was part of an overall 10-year sentence he received for having killed Érick Bayana Kabanga

Just lock him up for good, 7 years is not enough

et qu'il voulait rentrer dans le droit chemin dorénavant et devenir un modèle pour son fils

C'est drôle que ça prend seulement un combat d'épée et une giclée d'acide nitrique au visage pour ' devenir un modèle pour son fils '

Tellement touchant!

un des gars a fait un gros 2 ans de prison sur une sentence de 10 ans pour meutre ... quesse ca mange en hiver les agents de liberation conditionnel ??? ca doit etre hallucinogene en tabarnak

l"autre i saigne pas mal y'a mangé une coupe de shot de machette ... sont bras doit être maganer en criss

un des gars a fait un gros 2 ans de prison sur une sentence de 10 ans pour meutre ... quesse ca mange en hiver les agents de liberation conditionnel ??? ca doit etre hallucinogene en tabarnak
It says in the article that the autopsy showed that it wasn't his shot that killed the man. Makes no sense to me

Back