Uefa 2016

it's with team france that you can see that immigration really took over it's country lol god damn lol sounds like I'm all over the globe EXCEPT france lol

Although yes, there was a hand, I feel as though since the beggining of this game, the referee has been skewed against GER....

^ I do find a bit of a 'home court advantage' here... but Schweinsteiger's thing was the right call... he meant to push with his elbow but it hit the ball so it's a handball.

Right call on the hand-ball...but this game is a classic example of the score not representing the way the game has been going.

May be a bit harsh but will not complain
Beginning was ok after that France was spreading her cheeks waiting for a German gang bang
We will see if this last second penalty combined with the last game would quench any German resistance

The French national team for me is a bit like the Boston Bruins. It's not so much that I want their opponent to win as much as I want them (France) to lose.

98 and 2000 French was at the top so many good players : Zidane, Henry, Trezeguet, Barthez and not that bad Blanc, Deschamps Djorkaeff...

10462962_10153038543469546_1604855629149293113_n.jpg

Back