Uefa 2016

It sux Ronaldo got knocked and went off so early, still Portugal did well.

I think that this game France did not play as good as they did against Germany in the Semi.

Not the most impressive display of football but a win is a win.

Gratz Portugal and Portuguese fans!

^^ Following that, I would say Messi can learn from this game.
If he wants to win a final, he must be sitting on the bench instead of playing.

sooo freackin' happy!!! :D

whoever bad mouths us, all you have to remember is we NEVER LOST ONCE! lol we are euro champions! nobody can take that away from us!!! :D our goalie and pepe played ONE HELL OF A MATCH! We won, without Ronaldo too.

France is getting the backlash of what we got in 2004... I totally sympathize, 'cause it sucks as fuck... but we need a champion ;) and it's us!!!! FORÇA PORTUGAL!!!

So many haters!

hatersgonnahate.jpg

haters gonna hate lol lol

it's ok, we understand frustration ;) we had our fair share of it ;) WE CHAMPIONS FOR 4 YEARS NOW THOUGH!!! :D SUCK ON THAT! lol

Llol i dont care its the first time i actually watch it and dont have any favorite team...but it is funny watching u take every comment so personally for the past few weeks lol

Llol i dont care its the first time i actually watch it and dont have any favorite team...but it is funny watching u take every comment so personally for the past few weeks lol

some ppl are actually proud of their country ;) in quebec, nobody is proud of canada... and always complain about wtv happens in quebec... so no, you can,t fully understand, it,s ok ;)

Unless you were born in Portugal, it ain't "your country".

And here in Quebec, we are EXTREMELY proud of Canada, when it comes to the sports we're actually good at. Ever heard of hockey? Lacrosse? (canadian) Football? Curling? Hell, the whole country rallied for the Blue Jays last year because they were doing so well as the only Canadian rep in MLB.

Unless you were born in Portugal, it ain't "your country".

And here in Quebec, we are EXTREMELY proud of Canada, when it comes to the sports we're actually good at. Ever heard of hockey? Lacrosse? (canadian) Football? Curling? Hell, the whole country rallied for the Blue Jays last year because they were doing so well as the only Canadian rep in MLB.

I understand what you mean, but yeah, I was born in peniche portugal ;) not a faker :)

yes, I also listen to hockey and actually find it more interesting to watch than hockey! this euro goes beyyond the sport... it's a country that was behind it! hockey is fun to watch, and when we win gold, I'm just as happy! it's just not the same... the amount of ppl that listen to hockey is NOTHING compared to soccer man, even if it's your national sport, sooo many ppl still doesn't watch it or care for it... you go to europe, and you'll be hard pressed to find someone that isn't watching THE GAME! look at Iceland, more ppl were behind it than their actually national sport... soccer is truly international, whether you like it or not, and today, Portugal can be proud to say that they are european champions for the next 4 years!!!

:D

p.s. really? comparing hockey, fucking curling or even the blue jays to soccer? come on now lol

it's basically like when the greeks won in 2004. No one gave a shit and only started to focus when the next euro came around. Truly, no one cares about a perennial loser getting lucky once in a generation. It's all about the football superpowers and the superior game they play. There's a reason why most football fans and broadcasters called this one of the worst finals ever.

It's cool you're happy, but be realistic. It's like the Habs lucking out and winning the stanley cup this year. They shouldn't be winning it. They definitely shouldn't even be close. But they could get lucky. And when it's all over, the odds will be heavily against them winning it again. Montreal will party and say stupid shit, and the rest of the hockey world will just say "lol, lucky". They don't call the Blackhawks or the Kings lucky. They don't call Germany, Italy, Spain, France, Belgium, Brasil "lucky".

They call Portugal lucky

Anyways in two days we'll hear more from what Subban had for breakfast then who the winner of the euro is....

Anyways in two days we'll hear more from what Subban had for breakfast then who the winner of the euro is....

yes, here in Canada ;)

nobody will take this away from us :p it's in the books forever lol

and please stop talking for everybody Xcom lol it's pathetically sad lol be humble, true champions are humble both in success and losses. France is having a taste of what we lived through in 2004 and I feel super bad for them, I remember quite lividly that moment... was there too! it's horrible, but in sports or ANYTHING in life, be it world championships or cooking contests, there has to be a winner, this year was our time! and we damn well deserved it! it's LOOOONG overdue! they got 3 cups already, so nothing to be sad about ;) congrats again France! FORCA PORTUGAL! :D

Back