NEW GTI clarification

blackyGTI98

Legacy Member
LEts say you dont care about 17 vs 18'' or even 2 vs 4 doors

http://app.vw.ca/ihdcc/en/configurator.html?_ga=1.166866362.58418267.1466087274#30302

so basically you pay 5400$ more for autobahn, what for exactly

does the Base come with Halogen lights? vs Xenon headlights?

Sun roof i guess ?

what else am i missing ? typical salesman just says , Get the Autobahn, but has no idea of the difference is .... (seriously i'll never understand how theyre still salesman and not ''advisors'' in 2016)

not super clear IMO

IS xDS like a limited slip ? (they both have it anyway)

http://app.vw.ca/ihdcc/en/configurator.html?_ga=1.166866362.58418267.1466087274#30302

Sun roof i guess ?

what else am i missing ? typical salesman just says , Get the Autobahn, but has no idea of the difference is .... (seriously i'll never understand how theyre still salesman and not ''advisors'' in 2016)

not super clear IMO

10hp
R brakes
LSD

http://www.vw.ca/content/medialib/v...ttachment.file/sell_sheet_e_2015-golf-gti.pdf

C'est beaucoup de petit gadget

aafc9e2291bc22faffb8f53ccb6c6249.jpg

7b5400728f09f0c38d0510365821608b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lors que j'ai magasinais en 2015, la de base n'avait pas de sunroof et pas de xenon. Sur le modèle 2 porte entk.

the way they make it is so that the normal gti is a bit booring...the middle one is a bit of a ripoff and the performance package is the one everyone wants...

the way they make it is so that the normal gti is a bit booring...the middle one is a bit of a ripoff and the performance package is the one everyone wants...

My parents took the autobahn with the teck pack. I kinda like it but I feel the car as so much torque steer....

Sun roof i guess ?

not super clear IMO

"Basic GTI"

No 5 doors option, No sun roof, 17'' wheels, no blind spot detection, no automatic head lights, no Xenon, no Fender Sounds system, no key less entry, no Dimming rear view mirror, no power seats.... And lower resale value in 4-5 years.... But IMO its all stuff you don't really need. Its a great car either way... PM me if you need Pricing...

"Basic GTI"

No 5 doors option, No sun roof, 17'' wheels, no blind spot detection, no automatic head lights, no Xenon, no Fender Sounds system, no key less entry, no Dimming rear view mirror, no power seats.... And lower resale value in 4-5 years.... But IMO its all stuff you don't really need. Its a great car either way... PM me if you need Pricing...

what?!?! that should be standard.

My 2015 is a 3 doors and doesn't have xenon because I took the base model and added Sport Package to get sunroof, push to start, keyless entry and automatic lights. The Sport package doesn't exist anymore on the 2016 models from what my salesman (who is also a friend) told me, there is now the base model and the Autobahn. If you want sunroof and a few options you need to take the Autobahn package like your salesman told you. I am returning my lease next year and will probably take another one but it will likely be a 5 doors with xenon lights.

what?!?! that should be standard.

C'est une question de goût vraiment. Ce qui devrait être de base, c'est le xenon. Ça se voit immédiatement et ça différencie la Golf d'une GTI en plus d'éclairer 5x mieux la nuit. La Corolla vient de base avec les LED et la Civic vient avec les xenon maintenant. Quand tu craches au dessus de 30,000 $ tu souhaiterais au moins avoir une upgrade d'apparence par rapport à la Golf. J'apprécie avoir le toit ouvrant mais avoir le choix entre les deux, je prendrais les xenon bien avant.

"Basic GTI"

, No sun roof, 17'' wheels, no blind spot detection, no automatic head lights, no Xenon, no Fender Sounds system, no key less entry, no Dimming rear view mirror, no power seats.... And lower resale value in 4-5 years....

i do come from a car that i got and checked most of the option boxes (had money for a lease at the time , now im broke, or richer but cheaper, one of the two) i mean if the base sound system isnt shit the rest dont bother me too much (keyless entry its true i got so used to it, and am lsot when i drive another car)

other Q, i kinda want a stick, but is the DSG really something amazing,^? which is soon to leave for the standard auto 8/9 speed , so i should jump on it ? saving the 1400$ might be more interesting to me

My 2015 is a 3 doors and doesn't have xenon because I took the base model and added Sport Package to get sunroof, push to start, keyless entry and automatic lights. The Sport package doesn't exist anymore on the 2016 models from what my salesman (who is also a friend) told me, there is now the base model and the Autobahn. If you want sunroof and a few options you need to take the Autobahn package like your salesman told you. I am returning my lease next year and will probably take another one but it will likely be a 5 doors with xenon lights.

Fait que ma question est, regrettes tu ne pas avoir choisi les xenon?

Back