NEW GTI clarification

Yes xneon should be something all 30k cars should have by now honestly...

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

, No sun roof, 17'' wheels, no blind spot detection, no automatic head lights, no Xenon, no Fender Sounds system, no key less entry, no Dimming rear view mirror, no power seats.... And lower resale value in 4-5 years....

i do come from a car that i got and checked most of the option boxes (had money for a lease at the time , now im broke, or richer but cheaper, one of the two) i mean if the base sound system isnt shit the rest dont bother me too much (keyless entry its true i got so used to it, and am lsot when i drive another car)

other Q, i kinda want a stick, but is the DSG really something amazing,^? which is soon to leave for the standard auto 8/9 speed , so i should jump on it ? saving the 1400$ might be more interesting to me

Did you try both manual and DSG? Its really a question of what you want/like better... I come from manual only cars and was surprised how fun the DSG was... but yes if you want a cheaper price go for the manual...

t'es pas loin du meme prix si tu regarde le perf package + taxes et autres frais.

On s'entend tu que c'est pas le même achat.. Don't get me wrong, anyday je prendrais une C63 over une GTI c'est certain, mais c'est pas un comparatif raisonnable. Sans regarder la C63 en question, le coût de réparation et d'achat est aucunement le même, c'est pas du tout le même type de véhicule et on compare un hot hatch neuf vs une berline sedan haute performance usagée...

I do come from a car that i got and checked most of the option boxes (had money for a lease at the time , now im broke, or richer but cheaper, one of the two) i mean if the base sound system isnt shit the rest dont bother me too much (keyless entry its true i got so used to it, and am lsot when i drive another car)

other Q, i kinda want a stick, but is the DSG really something amazing,^? which is soon to leave for the standard auto 8/9 speed , so i should jump on it ? saving the 1400$ might be more interesting to me

The GTI manual transmission is nothing to rave about. It's alright but the DSG is much better. Give it a try, you'll be surprised. Also, getting used to a keyless access is a matter of days. Switching back is a matter of months. I don't have the keyless on my new car and it's quite annoying to say the least. Good luck lol!

On s'entend tu que c'est pas le même achat.. Don't get me wrong, anyday je prendrais une C63 over une GTI c'est certain, mais c'est pas un comparatif raisonnable. Sans regarder la C63 en question, le coût de réparation et d'achat est aucunement le même, c'est pas du tout le même type de véhicule et on compare un hot hatch neuf vs une berline sedan haute performance usagée...

oui t'as entierement raison. j'ai eu une urge de mentionner le c63 apres que je l'ai vu ce matin affiché dans la section a vendre. :D

C'est une question de goût vraiment. Ce qui devrait être de base, c'est le xenon. Ça se voit immédiatement et ça différencie la Golf d'une GTI en plus d'éclairer 5x mieux la nuit. La Corolla vient de base avec les LED et la Civic vient avec les xenon maintenant. Quand tu craches au dessus de 30,000 $ tu souhaiterais au moins avoir une upgrade d'apparence par rapport à la Golf. J'apprécie avoir le toit ouvrant mais avoir le choix entre les deux, je prendrais les xenon bien avant.

VW ont fais va ca pour réduire les cout et en vendre 3x plus qui en vendais la version précédente.

the way they make it is so that the normal gti is a bit booring...the middle one is a bit of a ripoff and the performance package is the one everyone wants...

You got it all wrong my friend.

Base GTI = For tight budget who want a great engine with lots of potential

Autobhan GTI = Best all around = Luxe+ Sport feeling

AutoBhan GTI PP = TOTALLY RIP OFF BIG TIME NON SENSE......... for 1500-2000$+ you get a Golf R who is 10000x better

Golf R = Best of the Best, but a bit $$$

My parents took the autobahn with the teck pack. I kinda like it but I feel the car as so much torque steer....

Before flooring it be sure to put it in sport loll the sterring get stiffer and take care of that

Send from 6s

You got it all wrong my friend.

Base GTI = For tight budget who want a great engine with lots of potential

Autobhan GTI = Best all around = Luxe+ Sport feeling

AutoBhan GTI PP = TOTALLY RIP OFF BIG TIME NON SENSE......... for 1500-2000$+ you get a Golf R who is 10000x better

Golf R = Best of the Best, but a bit $$$

i said that at one point here, and i was corrected,

they say Golf R you get peanuts of a discount or NONE , as for a PP GTI , much better chances of getting a decent discount ,

seriosuly to me , BASE or R makes the most sense, once ill go shopping for real then ill see,

i used to say only retards would buy 30 k$ CSX instead of a CIVIC, then when i got my rebate, and better service and warranty from Acura , totally made sense !

imo its the gti and that should be included in the base package...

A tu vu le prix de la gti de base ? 27 995$ c'est le même prix qu'une Hyundai Veloster.. un moment donné il peuvent pas tout mettre sur le modèle de base, plus personne va acheter les plus gros modèles.

they say Golf R you get peanuts of a discount or NONE , as for a PP GTI , much better chances of getting a decent discount ,

seriosuly to me , BASE or R makes the most sense, once ill go shopping for real then ill see,

i used to say only retards would buy 30 k$ CSX instead of a CIVIC, then when i got my rebate, and better service and warranty from Acura , totally made sense !

For the same price as a GTI Autobahn, you could haggle enough to score a TLX V6 SH. Now that's a car.

Yes xneon should be something all 30k cars should have by now honestly...

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Chacun ses priorités. Il y en a qui croient que le xénon devrait être standard, d'autres c'est le gps, d'autres c'est une boîte DCT, d'autres comme moi une insonorisation et des sièges de qualité... Tu ne peux pas faire plaisir à tout le monde et mettre ce qui est "must have" dans un char à 30k.

Ce que je trouve le plus dommage des Golf, c'est qu'après les Golf mkIV ils ont remplacé le velours par un tissu moins doux et ils on remplacé le tissu qui couvrait le pilier C par du plastique.

^C'est ce que t'a été te chercher?

Non mais avoir su le deal, c'est ce que j'aurais choisi. Dire que je passe tous les jours devant le dealer et j'ai jamais osé m'arrêté. Quand j'ai su que mon ami s'est pogné une TLX pour moins de 600$ par mois tx in zero down, j'ai presque regretté ma location.

You got it wrong again,

You can get the same amount of discount in an autobhan without PP, so your case is invalid

Plus you can get a great discount on a Golf R too, maybe not as good as a PP, even with the discount on the PP the difference in price make non sense to me.

In my opinion PP shouldnt have existed. To really feel the LSD and big brake you need to go the track. Track = R.

Im so glad i didnt take a PP, what a waste of cash for a daily driver

Sérieusement pour moi le deal est sur la 3 portes de base, le xenon me manquerait mais le reste je peux facilement vivre avec.

Rendu aux 5 portes PP tu commences à avoir d'autres choix dans cette gamme de prix.

Back