Launch Control Season 4

PassatDub

Beginning of a new season with Subaru and their Launch Control series. Episode one is here and the production quality keeps improving. One of the better car-related web series out there.

Enjoy!

Thanks! I was going to check last week whether season 4 had started yet - and then I forgot!

Yeah, just watched it. Gotta love Travis showing his mentor respect, yet still going all out to compete against him. Great to see Higgins due to have legit competition throughout the whole season this time.

Yeah, just watched it. Gotta love Travis showing his mentor respect, yet still going all out to compete against him. Great to see Higgins due to have legit competition throughout the whole season this time.

And it's great to see how small the difference is between two drivers with cars that have the same specs.

Saw it last night. Was it always every 2 weeks per episode? I thought it was every Wed. last year?
I've gone back to watch seasons 1 and 2 too, which I never did before.

Where is the episode when you show up to the dealer with a blown engine and get denied warranty?

Danny went to some lengths to explain how MR, as a site, was not "anti-Subaru" when the first excessive oil consumption thread was at its peak. This kind of comment from a moderator undermines that stance.

Yes, Subaru probably has some serious problems with their motors, and if they are not handling it well, they deserve criticism. But as far as I know, nobody that we know has a car made Subaru Rally Team USA, or tuned by Vermont SportsCar. I concede that the series is advertising for Subaru, but if you can't appreciate what the drivers and mechanics are doing in the documentary...

Now, if one of your beloved German manufacturers has a similarly well-produced series, I would be happy to hear of it and watch it in addition to this. I like my own Subaru, but I am not a hater of any particular manufacturer.

Last edited:
Nice one. Bucky is very likeable. Crazy landing that put Higgins out - must suck when you've easily won that event several times in a row before.

Back