Don't Even Bother Racing Against A Porsche 911 Turbo S

les deux en bas de 12sec 1/4 mile quand même! mais la turbo S ouch! On s'approche du sub 10sec 1/4 mile stock!

I don't know, kinda 2 different cars at 2 different prices.. one is about 100K more expensive also. The jaguar is not a sports car it's a really really fast gt car. the porsche is built for pure speed. The jaguar is nicer and sounds better...but that porsche must be a rocket to drive

ahh those Tesla fanboys, the same that compare every single car to a (pick one: a- civic with built turbo engine, b- muscle car like corvette or c- a GTR)

Sure okay...

I'm just saying that the title "Dont even bother racing" is a bit over the top... This is 2.6 secs, tesla's do it under 3.

They are obviously different cars.

Sure okay...

I'm just saying that the title "Dont even bother racing" is a bit over the top... This is 2.6 secs, tesla's do it under 3.

They are obviously different cars.

after the 5th time you floor it from a dig in ludicrous mode, the tesla is a ridiculously boring car. that's where the 100k is going in the porsche. no one is going to find it boring on the 1st month, the 10th month or the 10th year.

Back