Koenigsegg One:1 heavy high speed crash Nürburgring Nordschleife

Ouch. I wonder what happens to hypercars after they die. You cant exactly part it out like a R8 where some parts can fit in a RS4 and such.

C est le char d usine pour essayer de battre le record du Ring.

C est leur perte a eux...

Je le metterais en exposition dans le showroom. :p

Koko dans le deco

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

The more horsepower and the faster it goes, the more chances you have of crashing the damn thing.

Hotelscom_ObviousChoice_CaptainObvousFullBody.png

oh and Ron Atkinson's Mclaren F1. he wrecked it a few times and fixed it and sold for profits

Not the same car, not the same value!
The McLaren F1 is already a classic and an historic car, it's worth right now between 15 and 20 million dollars, so if you crash one and it costs you 2 or 3 million to fix, it's still worth it.
You can't compare the Konigsegg with the F1

Not the same car, not the same value!
The McLaren F1 is already a classic and an historic car, it's worth right now between 15 and 20 million dollars, so if you crash one and it costs you 2 or 3 million to fix, it's still worth it.
You can't compare the Konigsegg with the F1

The One:1 was introduced in 2014. Seven examples, including one prototype, were built during 2014 and 2015.

This was one of the most exclusive production car programs ever envisaged in the car industry.

The hp-to-kg curb weight ratio is an astonishing 1:1. This is the “dream” equation, previously thought impossible when it comes to fully road legal and usable sports cars. The One:1 is the first homologated production car in the world with one Megawatt of power, thereby making it the world´s first series produced Megacar.

Thus, the name One:1.

Should probably always be expensive and they already said they will rebuild the damaged one

so even if too new, even if you don't like it I would say you can compare it to the F1 because of its ultra low production and specs

so even if too new, even if you don't like it I would say you can compare it to the F1 because of its ultra low production and specs

Actually you still cant compare the F1 and the koenigsegg for one simple reason:

The McLaren has proved itself on the racetrack time and time again. It was designed as a roadcar, yet people took it racing anyway and it won pretty much everything, including the 24hours of Lemans. It is already a classic car with a legendary status and its only going up in value.

The Konigsegg hasnt proven anything except that it is super unreliable lol.
If you read a bit on supercar forums owners have been saying that the cars are always broken.

Dont get me wrong, i think they look good and are incredible machines, but the F1 is just in a class of its own.

Actually you still cant compare the F1 and the koenigsegg for one simple reason:

The McLaren has proved itself on the racetrack time and time again. It was designed as a roadcar, yet people took it racing anyway and it won pretty much everything, including the 24hours of Lemans. It is already a classic car with a legendary status and its only going up in value.

The Konigsegg hasnt proven anything except that it is super unreliable lol.
If you read a bit on supercar forums owners have been saying that the cars are always broken.

Dont get me wrong, i think they look good and are incredible machines, but the F1 is just in a class of its own.

Agree with that but the comparison was more regarding the price allowed for repair, I am sure that if a 1:1 was for sale, it would be for more than the initial price so would probably always repaired
At this level this should not really impact the resale price as those cars are rebuild in the origianal factory (like the Bean's F1 twice wrecked sold for 12 millions anyway), all damaged carbon parts are changed, and engine parts probably need regularly rebuilt too like the F1 anyway

Back