What's up with people having two diffenrents shoes on purpose in toronto ?

weezo

Yo,

I'm back from a weekend in toronto, i've seen some weird trend in my life but this one boggle me.

WTF is up with (black) people having 2 different shoes in toronto.

First one was a dude with blue shirt, blue hoodie, blue winter hat, a jordan with gold shit on it and on the other foot, a sock in an adidas sandal.

Second dude had tattos in his face, dreadlocks and a black shoes and a white shoes.

Third dude had a nike in a foot and an adidas in the other.

They were not homeless people for sure.

I couldn't take picture for obvious reason but wtf is up with that.

Dindu fashion. Makes it harder to describe them when they dindu nuffin.

I remember skinheads doing the same thing with shoe laces in the 80's.

Not many ethnics in that group, nomsayin'?

What is fashionable is usually quite stupid when it comes out, then it becomes mainstream.

For the people on MROT looking for mind-control conspiracies, they should look at the fashion industry - they have been at it for 1000's of years. It doesn't matter what ethnicity you are from either, we are all pretty much affected by it. Just another way to make you spend money on useless shit.

I remember skinheads doing the same thing with shoe laces in the 80's.

Not many ethnics in that group, nomsayin'?

What is fashionable is usually quite stupid when it comes out, then it becomes mainstream.

For the people on MROT looking for mind-control conspiracies, they should look at the fashion industry - they have been at it for 1000's of years. It doesn't matter what ethnicity you are from either, we are all pretty much affected by it. Just another way to make you spend money on useless shit.

There's a bit of a difference in having different color shoe laces and wearing Jordan sneaker on one foot and sandal on the other.

It's all about showing you got the $$$$.

Why flaunt only 1 pair of 200$ Adidas when you can show you have 1 200$ Adidas and 1 200$ Air Jordan in the other... of course they don't say that the other show belong to their homie...

Ya du racisme ici

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

well when we make fun of the white french kids in Laval with fast and furious style cars.... that can also be perceived as racist, but just cause its making fun of the white kid its not seen that way

double standards much ?

Dindu fashion. Makes it harder to describe them when they dindu nuffin.

I spilled coffee on my keyboard ¢¤¦¬¢££¤¢£.

I can bet you have just started a "Dindu" adjective of people that will be referenced on this forum for a while, just like the "y'a l'doua" from the past few weeks.

sont confus.

Francois Perusse: ET maudit j'ai mit un soulier pi un patin a matin, maudit que chu confus.

Back