need mr help

Et puis OP? Avec 3 chix après toi sa dois avoir bouger ont veut des updates ont est la pour t'aider.

Envoyé de mon Nexus 5 en utilisant Tapatalk

Et puis OP? Avec 3 chix après toi sa dois avoir bouger ont veut des updates ont est la pour t'aider.

Je vais attendre la 4e! Pas ltemps dniaiser avec les autres sluts! *byewhore*

Je vais attendre la 4e! Pas ltemps dniaiser avec les autres sluts! *byewhore*
3ef3fbd6a147f7b637a6bfd5b732f0eb.jpg

She had a vga accident with her car, 1 way insurrance...
Doors dont open, hood doesnt close, headlight and bumper are hanging...
Of course she asked me if i knew some garage that can repair the car...
As a gentleman, I repaired her car and its still in my garage, she will pick it up in a couple weeks because she left for school.
She wants to pay me and she insist, I said that I will do it for free.

Im the type of guy that likes to help friends without asking anything in return, even if I dont have the time to help, I manage to find it.

I was moving on with this girl, but things have changed and she came back in my life

I did not do this for free expecting some ass in exchange, but now that I repaired her car, I feel like there is something new going on and I dont know what the fuck to do, shes texting me some weird messages '' i want to give you a huge hug, kiss you, you saved my life ''

You know, since you wanna quit smoking... I think the habit you need to pick up to replace smoking is SMASHING DAT PUSSY.

Get a GF OP and smash that ass everytime you get a cigarette craving.

Sacrament est tu fif ou quoi arrête de perdre du temps et date la direct si sa marche pas next.

As a gentleman, I repaired her car and its still in my garage, she will pick it up in a couple weeks because she left for school.
She wants to pay me and she insist, I said that I will do it for free.

Im the type of guy that likes to help friends without asking anything in return, even if I dont have the time to help, I manage to find it.

d'un point vu complètement objectif ça fait desperate un peu comme move. pour un bon ami, ta blonde ou quequ'un dans la famille, ok sben correct t'es un gars smath, mais pour une fille sur laquelle tu trip c'est différent. ça fait "nice guy" pas mal et surtout si les sentiments sont pas réciproques selon moi c'est weird. elle t'offre une rémunération, fait pas ta main molle pis accepte la. voit le demême : même si tu lui charge un prix, ça va être beaucoup moins qu'au garage et elle va quand même être super contente

c'est ben beau etre gentil mais faut ça soit réciproque dans la vie. genre tu répare le char de ton chum parce qu'il t'a payer une brosse la semaine passée ou tu sais qu'il est la si t'a un problème dans le future, ton oncle marcel a pas ben ben d'argent pis a besoin de réparer son patio donc tu va y donner un coup de main, etc. cette fille la, de ce que je comprend, est ben smath pis tu travailles avec, ça s'arrête pas mal la.

I dont know what the fuck to do, shes texting me some weird messages '' i want to give you a huge hug, kiss you, you saved my life ''

"well if you insist.. im free tonight, come by later"

??? c'est pas trop compliqué. si la réaction est négative, ben est pas intéressée pis tu peux aller voir ailleurs. si la réaction est positive, ben voila, une bonne partie du travail est fait.

pis si est pas intéressée ben arrête de niaiser pis ignore la, parles y pu, sinon elle va toujours revenir te faire douter "peut être j'ai vraiment une chance", ça va finir tu va encore y rendre des ptits services pis au final a va se faire un chum pis tu va être misérable.:thumbsdow

shes texting me some weird messages '' i want to give you a huge hug, kiss you, you saved my life ''

RUN RUN RUN.

She's just a little bitch that found out she can get whaterver she wants in life with charm.

Just reply : "Don't mind the kisses, just suck my cock" to see what happens.

I'm sorry but being a gentleman has nothing to do with paying or doing a girls repair on her car after she got into an accident....

That's called being STUPID

I think we need some gentleman like book that explains these things for people like you

If anything what you're doing is creating false pretenses for future guys that might want to be with this girl and will do regular gentleman things and she will think its "not enough" and will keep bringing up how you did this for her under the "gentleman rule" when in reality its NOT part of being a gentleman

I think we need to vote as men here:

1. We kick him out of the man's world
2. We keep him in

I vote to kick

If anything what you're doing is creating false pretenses for future guys that might want to be with this girl and will do regular gentleman things and she will think its "not enough" and will keep bringing up how you did this for her under the "gentleman rule" when in reality its NOT part of being a gentleman

dans mon post plus haut j'allais ajouter de quoi à cet effet mais je trouvais j'allais trop généraliser. en gros jme dit pas mal la même chose, c'est comme ça que les filles commencent à se sentir spéciale et que tout leur est du, à cause de gars comme ça qui les mettent sur un piédestal, règlent tout leur problèmes et valide la fille sur tout ce qu'elle va dire "ah ça va pas bien avec mon chum, toi t'es tellement un gars plus gentil" etc etc, c'est toujours la même affaire. au moins son chum y la fourre sans avoir à entendre tout cette niaiseries la ou avoir à réparer son char, parce que c'est rendu la job de OP

Back