marijuana stocks

je pense pas...

CGC offre .7132 shares pour chaque action de Mettrum. Donc en ce moment, CGC vaut $9.91, donc tu recois $7.07.

Au moment de l'annonce, l'offre valait $8.42... plus maintenant.

T'as bien raison. Un peu décevant.

La je me demande si je vais vendre a la fusion ou si je vais me ramasser avec des shares de Canopy et les garder.

Je croyais a Mettrum plus que Canopy...

Gros move dans SL en fin de session. What's up?

Mon move de l'annee (TOO) se concretise, up 20% depuis decembre et d'apres moi y'a encore beaucoup d'upside.

how do you feel about TSE:MG?

I only have a really high-level opinion. My buddy told me to get some 6-9 months ago and I dismissed him, I thought NA auto sales had peaked so all the forward growth (decline) was priced in.

Stock hasn't moved much since and I still believe that if sales haven't peaked, they aren't far from it. I'm also wary of the recent growth in the US which was fueled by substandard lending (72+ months, etc.) and potential impact of the recent uptick in rates.

Having said that, I think (or am I confusing them with Linamar?) they have some european projects on the go (bmw series 5), so that could provide a kicker to the name.

What's your opinion?

I only have a really high-level opinion. My buddy told me to get some 6-9 months ago and I dismissed him, I thought NA auto sales had peaked so all the forward growth (decline) was priced in.

Stock hasn't moved much since and I still believe that if sales haven't peaked, they aren't far from it. I'm also wary of the recent growth in the US which was fueled by substandard lending (72+ months, etc.) and potential impact of the recent uptick in rates.

Having said that, I think (or am I confusing them with Linamar?) they have some european projects on the go (bmw series 5), so that could provide a kicker to the name.

What's your opinion?

I think there's room for US auto sales to keep going, average age of cars on the road is 10+ last time I checked, so if this recovery can be sustained a bit longer. Auto loans are worrisome but we've seen through the last recession that it's the 1st thing people pay off and the last thing they give up.

I need to dig more into the sector but they seem to be lining up (and uniquely positioned) for a significant growth into assembly with their current manufacturing of the 5 series for BMW, they've got a deal with Jaguar-Land Rover to assemble for them too and possibly 1 more european plant on the way.

If one of these silicon valley companies does one day make a car (even though that seems much more unlikely that it did a year ago with apple scaling back it's program), they'd be in pole position to manufacture it. But I agree the price has been flat for years.

patiently waiting...

I'm glad I jumped on the train a few months back. It's close to ceiling price but still got some buy ratings.. makes me wonder how much the potential upcoming deals could impact its future price.
To the moon

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Pre-market SL pas de gap... J'espere ca va monter plus.

Beacon Securities ont sorti un rapport de recherche sur le stock ce matin. Ils ont uppé le price target de $1.75 @ $2.25.

"Looking ahead, we see two clear catalysts we expect to occur this quarter, each of which we believe will send Supreme’s share price higher: 1) Receiving its sales authorization by Health Canada; and 2) Listing on the TSX Venture Exchange (for reference, recall that Aurora’s shares were up 15% the day it up-listed to the Venture and were up 54% within four trading days). We also expect to see accelerating production/sales towards the end of calendar 2017 / start of calendar 2018."

Are their any planned announcements from Government scheduled any time soon ?
It seems like we didn't hear much for a little while...

Back