Cars On Fire Approaches 12,000 Interest or Going on Facebook

DannyITR

Administrator
Staff member
Not sure what to expect this Saturday. I think it's unlikely the event will hit 12,000 people but it's going to be hot an sunny and I think many people are fans of the concept so who knows. Honestly I'd be happy with 3K.

http://www.montrealracing.com/wp/wp...ants-et-interesses-a-levenement-cars-on-fire/

Layout:

boothlayout1024.jpg

Good luck with this Danny! Good visibility for MR and a great location. too bad I'm throwing my own "corn on fire" party that Saturday.

Hopefully we get some good numbers! My only concern is cheap ti-counes who will do the ride, and not want to pay to get in.

J'espère que vous allez laisser rentré les voitures par les deux bord? côté spectateur et côté paddock, car si vous prévoyez ouvrir juste le côté spectateur ça va être l'enfer!!!!
Et oui j’espère que les policiers vont faire la circulation sur le chemin du village (327) parce que sinon c'est sur que ces un échec.

Speaking of "Cars on Fire"... Good move isolating the VW on the far end of the pit lane near the fire marshall station.

Yeah, someone had to say it. :D

Speaking of "Cars on Fire"... Good move isolating the VW on the far end of the pit lane near the fire marshall station.

Yeah, someone had to say it. :D

LoL...I was gonna point that out yesterday. Props for keeping the VW's isolated, not so sure about putting it right next to the "Kid Zone" though. Flaming VW's and screaming children...oh the humanity.

Definitely an ambitious event Danny, I hope it's a great success.

Back