WRC Rally Cars Are So, So Much Faster Than You think...Germany rally

Aren't they using a 1.6 4 cylinder in the WRC fiesta instead of the 3 cylinder in the normal car ?

The WRC3, well definitely sounds like a 3 cylinder to me...I am not talking about the 4WD RS, but the smaller 2WD model, who is equipped with ve a 3 cylinder.

À les voir aller, on dirait qu'ils défient les lois de la physiques, c'est incroyable.

@2m45s y'en a un qui chié dans son froque.

Tellement de respect pour les pilotes de rally. Fossés, objets fixes, asphalte gravier neige, dénivelées, sauts etc... Pas mal plus entertaining que la f1 ou nascar...

Tellement de respect pour les pilotes de rally. Fossés, objets fixes, asphalte gravier neige, dénivelées, sauts etc... Pas mal plus entertaining que la f1 ou nascar...

j'avoue par contre que Nascar live est plus impressionant que la F1 live. Juste parce que t'es plus pres de l'action pis tu vois pas mal toute la piste.

La rumeur dit que Chuck Norris aurait été concu par du sperme provenant des balls d'un pilote de rally.

" WRC Rally Cars Are So, So Much Faster Than You think...Germany rally
"
You have to watch that live...then you'll see how fast they are, if you haven't done this yet.

If you're not likely to try the real experience, you should try Dirt Rally. Here's suicide via Group B, and it was a long time ago when I was much slower than today.

I barely caught the ditch on the right side at about 180 km/h, and it sent the car flying to the left. For some reason the brakes didn't work in mid-air.

" WRC Rally Cars Are So, So Much Faster Than You think...Germany rally
"
You have to watch that live...then you'll see how fast they are, if you haven't done this yet.

j'ai assisté au WRC tour de Corse en 2009.....capoté

Back