Député Libéral ayant aggressé une femme?

La folie féministe qui continue. Une péquiste qui écrit un post facebook et qui l'efface par la suite... les huissiers s'en viennent avec une poursuite petite conne.

I like how the accusers name is not published. They're worried that the Internet detectives are going to fact check her claims in that they'll come out being bullshit

I like how the accusers name is not published. They're worried that the Internet detectives are going to fact check her claims in that they'll come out being bullshit

Exactly... The Clintons have been inspiring Quebec's far-left lately it seems

Sans avoir rapport avec ''l'incident'' qui s'est supposémment produit avec la fille, c'est assez incroyable de voir à quel point il y a des imbéciles au Québec qui appuient et votent encore pour le PLQ. Faut vraiment avoir une intelligence sous la moyenne.

Soit tu porte plainte à la police ou bien tu ferme ta gueule.

Trop facile de ruiner la carrière et la vie d'une personne avec des allégations sans devoir fournir de preuve.

Lisée and Legault are virtue signaling like it was going out of style, but we don't even know what happened, who did it, and if it actually IS sexual assault.

If it turns out that it's just a dumbass who doesn't take no for an answer and keeps annoying her, but never got physical, which is far more probable, then it's sexual harrassment, not sexual assault.

The difference between the two is massive, but on social media it's pretty much the same.

Why do I have to immediately take a step back and apply critical doubt to a victim claim like this? Because you cunts abuse the truth everyday and spread bullshit all over the world daily.

I'll consider it sexual assault when I know who did it, and exactly what that person did, until then, bring your proof out there so we can take a look at it.

We hear about the accusations now, but if the story turns out to be harrassment instead of assault, or better yet complete bogus, no media outlet will ever come back out to give an update on false feminist accusations.

So in the meantime, I doubt all victims.

Sorry girls, you brought this on yourselves.

Lisée and Legault are virtue signaling like it was going out of style, but we don't even know what happened, who did it, and if it actually IS sexual assault.

If it turns out that it's just a dumbass who doesn't take no for an answer and keeps annoying her, but never got physical, which is far more probable, then it's sexual harrassment, not sexual assault.

The difference between the two is massive, but on social media it's pretty much the same.

Why do I have to immediately take a step back and apply critical doubt to a victim claim like this? Because you cunts abuse the truth everyday and spread bullshit all over the world daily.

I'll consider it sexual assault when I know who did it, and exactly what that person did, until then, bring your proof out there so we can take a look at it.

We hear about the accusations now, but if the story turns out to be harrassment instead of assault, or better yet complete bogus, no media outlet will ever come back out to give an update on false feminist accusations.

So in the meantime, I doubt all victims.

Sorry girls, you brought this on yourselves.

Suffit juste de checker son face book, pis crisse, deja je la crois pu. Suffit juste de lire ce qui est ecrit pis on comprends entre les lignes que c est une autre histoire de marde.

Back