Nouvel episode Grand Tour

I really like the show, better than the new Top Gear... I find it kinda funny those references to the old Top Gear.... What I find funny, we see all those articles about the BBC wanting tu sue if there is somthing to similar... Yet... the show's logo GT instead of the original from TG.... nobody seems to mind that!! :p

I was really looking forward to this, but now I don't know anymore, I'll give it a few more episodes before I decide.

The old Top Gear already wasn't very good before the departure of the 3. Did anyone really expect it suddenly become good just because it's got a new name? The three have milked their style of humour for over a decade, there won't be much new here... And I never found those scripted out reality TV shows appealing, don't why so many people do though. I do watch TopGear/Grand Tour for their cool supercar footages though, but always found their "adventures" thoroughly meh. When you know they got a huge TV crew following them, is it even an adventure to begin with?

It's definitely better than the new top gear...but It doesn't feel as organic as the old one yet. But it's a new show with a new format, and they're probably still just working out the kinks and adapting to the new format. I'm sure It'll be back to the same level as TG eventually.

J ai bien aimé mais la nouvelle piste maison est bizarre..

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

I went in expecting three British blokes cracking outdated jokes and powersliding supercars.

I got what I wanted. I'm content.

Indeed better than the new Top Gear

They're doing a great job considering all the criticizm of the haters, lawyers keeping an eye out for everything they say and the fact they're not performing in front of UK audience anymore.

Back