Lexus is 250 AWD 2009-2011 Yay or Nay??

Try several models and see what you like best. On paper the G37X is a fantastic car and given the lower resale value, it makes a great buy but you might fall in love with an IS, TL, A4, 328/335....try them all, don't rush.

For me I'd get an IS350 over anything in this category but I'm a fanboy so it doesn't count.

Keep the camry, more confortable than any entry level modern premium car.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

A bought my first G35 this summer. Now have a G35 for winter too..

hahaha

You won't regret it

J'ai une is250 awd 2009.

Tu as probablement le char le plus fiable dans la catégorie, coûte rien à entretenir, et vieillie mieux que d'autres auto à mon avis. Je roule à 7.5 litre au 100 km sur l'autoroute.

Downside, tu gagnera jamais une course d'accélération avec ça.. Mais c'est smooth, insonorisation est top. Place arrière assez petite aussi.

Et tu auras aucun problème à le revendre à bon prix si nécessaire.

Envoyé de mon Nexus 6P en utilisant Tapatalk

J'ai une is250 awd 2009.

Tu as probablement le char le plus fiable dans la catégorie, coûte rien à entretenir, et vieillie mieux que d'autres auto à mon avis. Je roule à 7.5 litre au 100 km sur l'autoroute.

Downside, tu gagnera jamais une course d'accélération avec ça.. Mais c'est smooth, insonorisation est top. Place arrière assez petite aussi.

Et tu auras aucun problème à le revendre à bon prix si nécessaire.

Envoyé de mon Nexus 6P en utilisant Tapatalk

Exactement ce que je me disait. Merci pour ton commentaire. Ma blonde va être plus contente avec la IS et... Happy wife , happy life.!

Well.. technically like 5 of us vouch for the g35/37. And like what? 2 people said good things about the lexus? Not even Goofy bothered posting and hes the ultimate Lexus fanboy... Except for well... Maybe Lexus himself :laugh:

Well.. technically like 5 of us vouch for the g35/37. And like what? 2 people said good things about the lexus? Not even Goofy bothered posting and hes the ultimate Lexus fanboy... Except for well... Maybe Lexus himself :laugh:

He's fucking with me. DJ Dolce & Gabana is good people.

Got my is250 awd 2006 as daily for 5 years now. Average 9.5L/100 downtown mtl driving. Cheap maintenance. Around 1000$/year to keep it clean. Very good resale value. The infiniti resale value is garbage.

damn never knew how bad the G's were on gas. my tl-s (3.5l) averages 6-7l/100km on the highway. i get about 9.5-10.5l/100km mixed

I have a 4 door 2011 G37X and I would suggest you to get the IS instead of this. The handling with OEM 17" is FUCKING GARBAGE! But it's fun to accelerate and to impress your friends sitting in the back. I drove 4000km towing an enclosed trailer and it didn't even struggle at close to the max towing capacity. The ride is pretty quiet too. I can do 7.8l/100km driving at 100km doing Toronto-Mtl....but that's one hour more driving compare to 120-130km/h. I put in 55000km in one year and a half. I wanna change car aready because the transmission isn't as smooth as it could be from time to time even after an conputer reflash.

Back