Be Prepared! *Guy Gets Caught in Avalanche*

Stirl_ae86

Legacy Member
Holy F*CK!

"Yesterday morning we went into a zone called chocolate bowl in Brandywine snowmobile area for some snowmobile accessed snowboard laps, we decided to warm up on a run that we were familiar with. The top of the run was very wind affected and was hard and icy, but all the snow had been blown over onto the face where the video starts. Looking back I should have been more aware of localized conditions with the dangers of windslabs, but thats hindsight for ya. I slowed down at the top of the chute to have a look down it, and thats when the avalanche started. I deployed my Black diamond airbag backpack straight away but was then just along for the ride. It was crazy to feel the power of all that snow moving together. Luckily when it was all said and done my head was above the surface and I wasn't injured. It reminds me I still have a lot to learn about snow safety."

Lucky as fuck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Je sais pas s'il a été chanceux... il a parti son airbag tout de suite, mais je pense que même sans il serait resté sur le dessus, c'était vraiment une petite avalanche, limite classe 2... scary as fuck none the less!

Man that's an $1100 backpack, some nice friends you've got. Didn't seem too severe of an avalanche but you never know.

C'est quoi ce sac la au juste? Comment sa fonctionne?

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Le sac se gonfle d'air pi ça fait comme une balloune. Vu que la neige c'est de l'eau, le sac plein d'air va flotter sur la neige. Comme une balloune qui flotte sur l'eau.

Vite vite je dirais Black Diamond Halo 28 Jetforce, c'est une pompe alimenté sur une batterie qui gonfle le airbag. Pas mal mieux que les cans d'air comprimé qui sont one use et chiante a voyager par avion. Plus lourd et plus cher par contre.

Black Diamond Halo 28 jetforce ultra turbo colgate total plus whitening extra limited edition supercharge v6 dans panne 0 intéret pendant 60 mois automatique made in italy

Beau être petite l'avalanche, ca descendais en TBK en peu de temps, une criss de chance qu'il n'y avait pas de roche vicieuse sur son path

God fucking bless my fucking avalung and fuck gapers that bring plastic shovels ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Beau être petite l'avalanche, ca descendais en TBK en peu de temps, une criss de chance qu'il n'y avait pas de roche vicieuse sur son path

64.jpg

Back