Electrical problems?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zee

Legacy Member
I bought a BMW that i had inspected and everything checked out.

Now the problem is that alot of times i wake up in the morning and all the windows are down and the sunroof is open.... what makes the car do that?

At night i lock the doors with the control on key and leave it at is...... why would the windows do that? it happened twice so far.

Lets say the car has an electrical problem.... how much does it cost to fix?

I've got a really similar problem with my Bimmer too...a 328IS
when I close the door, the window doesn't totally close...it takes a few bumps, for the window to finally close. Plus, when i slam on the blake...the light inside the car, lights up...
WHAT!!!
I don't know either...

any body?

WOW Guys you have some nice electrical problems with your car , I do have some too , but it is because i am rebuilting the car due to a dash fire...

I will let you read what I know about the problem with the windows...
----If your batterie is too low or weak , it will do that , i have noticed it. But if you dont remenber having any problems with the batt , do not know what it is , just trying to help.

Zee said:
I bought a BMW that i had inspected and everything checked out.

Now the problem is that alot of times i wake up in the morning and all the windows are down and the sunroof is open.... what makes the car do that?

At night i lock the doors with the control on key and leave it at is...... why would the windows do that? it happened twice so far.

Lets say the car has an electrical problem.... how much does it cost to fix?

you sure nobodies messing around with your keys? You know you can roll down your windows and open your sunroof with your key, so either someone's messing around with that, or like u said maybe some electrical problem is interfering with that.

Really couldn't tell you how much it'll cost.

Check for your body electronics control module but I'm not sure you ahve this module in your model, if yes he is located behind the glove box and check for wrong confort relay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back