First kiss...or 2nd that is really awkward?

Which kiss is the most awkward for you?

• Kissing on the first date

Votes: 21 58.3%
  • Kissing on the 2nd date

Votes: 15 41.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Razz

Legacy Member
Ok, so i went on a date 2 nights ago, went really well, great girl, very beautiful, etc etc etc, at the end of the night , we kissed, and then kissed again as I dropped her off. and it's looking good, she wants to go bowling tonight with her friends and is looking forwad to seeing me.
I had no problem kissing her that first night...now I just dont know what to do...

Do I kiss her when i pick her up again? Wait until the end of the night again?

The first kiss is easy cause . you just know, fvck it, go for it whenever at some point towards the end of the night, but the 2nd date, no freakin idea, If I kiss her right away, she might think, 'woah, already' -

- I want to play it right with this one.

Tips?

I feel you man. But now my trick is to kiss when you feel it's time to, and the second time you meet you kiss on the cheek. That way you don't look like an affective freak and you have the "mini challenge" to go get that kiss again sometime in the date.

Oh yeah... it's like a sport to me :D

i would go bowling with her then slip some roofies in her drink and take advantage of her in your car before you dump her in the middle of a creek in rimouski.

lol yeah, kiss on the cheek first is smart, i'll do that

lol @ other responce and the creek

Kiss on her lips (mouth) and grab the ass with one hand and a boob with the other hand!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back