News: Katy Perry helps launch new Jetta in NYC

DannyITR

Administrator
Staff member
0610katy.jpg

Singer Katy Perry was on hand for the launch of the new Volkswagen Jetta in NYC yesterday. Driving.ca has a nice gallery of the event. It seems clear that by hiring the pop star and slashing the price of a new Jetta to $16,000 USD, VW is aiming to compete at the entry level market.
Photo: Jemal Countess

http://www.driving.ca/research-car/...aunches+Jetta+Times+Square/3167209/story.html

wow WHO IS THAT COW BEHIND HER

chec la grossse dans le back ground

tu as la belle et la vache.

She looks so jealous that it makes it funny.

I can hear her say '' She is so skinny!!!'' and turn around to eat her emotions loool

ta vue les mollet de sa c wierd !

TOO FUNNY lol I though the exact same thing.

Judging from the lanyard and pass around her neck, I'd say she works for VW lol

She just looks like she knew she wasn't gonna cut it so she hired an uber-sexy pop star to present the car instead!

^^ Not sure she works for volks cause I know those that do the shows for all north america and I can assure you she's not part of it. She may be Katy press agent or something like that? You know how gorgeous girls like to hang around ugly fat cunt so they can look more stunnig lol

j'ai entendu dire hier qu'elle demandais 6000$ pour une apparition public de 1 heure... stune criss de pute pareil ! jsuis sur qu'elle a pas dit un mot de tout le temps qu'elle était devant la Volks

6000$/h c pus une pute rendu la je dirais plus une femes d'affaire et quand tu paye une pute 200$/h tu veux qu'elle parle? Pas moi en-t-k lol

Back