Article: Poor F430 on de Maisonneuve

Why is this on main page?

The real question is, why is everybody making stupid comments? Because MR! The guy was driving his car (who cares if it's a Ferrari), someone fucked up, now the car is wrecked. Does it matter where it happened? Does it matter that our roads are shitty? Does it matter that all of Montreal is under contruction? Does it matter what color the car was? Does it matter how ugly the interior is? Does it matter what towing company picked it up? Does it matter what is leaking out of the front? Does it matter who was driving? Does it matter what kind of license plate it had on it?

NO!

The real question is, why is everybody making stupid comments? Because MR! The guy was driving his car (who cares if it's a Ferrari), someone fucked up, now the car is wrecked. Does it matter where it happened? Does it matter that our roads are shitty? Does it matter that all of Montreal is under contruction? Does it matter what color the car was? Does it matter how ugly the interior is? Does it matter what towing company picked it up? Does it matter what is leaking out of the front? Does it matter who was driving? Does it matter what kind of license plate it had on it?

NO!
x2

NO!

Ok then we better close MR if we can't say anything

NO!
ARRRRRe u a chick? you sound like my wife :p

Hey, that's on Aylmer! I live just up the street. From the spotted thread I know a lot of you guys take it on a daily basis :)

Ok then we better close MR if we can't say anything

MR is not a public bathroom where you can shit where ever you want, MR is a community / a privilege !

It's not your mom to whom you can say whatever you want she will find it cute.

And its not up to you what to close and what to say.

If you don't want to get shit on because of dumb posts you make stay low key.

As I understand MR is your only friend considering you literally live here, so it would be in your best interest not to say to close it.

Once again, someone who thinks that only people with money should be allowed to have an opinion.

I dont think it's the only f430 with tan interior my neighbor has one, or maybe it's the same car who knows

your sarcasm detector appears to require calibration. please call the service department to resolve this issue before continuing to post on montrealracing.com

The only thing that matters is that he got money so who give a fuck if he wants to drive a nice Ferrari on our shitty roads if i had the money i would do the same the only thing he can do is to get the fuck out of this country and go to California if you want nice roads.

How can someone miss a red light crossing Maisonneuve smack center downtown is beyond me... people drive with fingers up their nose even in the middle of the busiest intersections/sector.

After that, people get upset at 40km/h speed limit in busy neighborhoods.

Back