Baboons keeping dogs as pets

I thought this was going to be about gangsters having pitbulls......

Anyways, I guess this is more proof for evolution. But why did the baboon lick the dog's ass?

There's also a ton of videos of homosexuality in nature, over 100 species that engage in the act. That's why I always find the argument that it's "unnatural" to be pretty funny.

No homo, but apparently there's alotta homo in nature

There's also a ton of videos of homosexuality in nature, over 100 species that engage in the act. That's why I always find the argument that it's "unnatural" to be pretty funny.

^ Some predict that if we get to the point where we can use artificial womb to "grow" a baby, homosexualy will become more and more comon. I think they estimated 200 years before gender becomes irelevent in love

^ Some predict that if we get to the point where we can use artificial womb to "grow" a baby, homosexualy will become more and more comon. I think they estimated 200 years before gender becomes irelevent in love

feel lucky that I will be dead by then, would never fudge pack. I like the boobs and vagina combo

if a human did this trish would have sensed this thread and come in here to post her 2 cents, but monkeys did it so it's cool bro

Criss de babouin sale! J'y calisserais un coup bat de baseball dans face! Maintenant je comprend quand certain personne agisse comme des vrai singes!

It's perfectly natural, but you're still corrupting your purpose. You were born to breed, just like any other form of life. So if you're gay, you're kind of useless to your species. It's rough but that's the way I see it. Not that it matters for humans, there's too many of us on this planet anyway. So be gay all you want, I guess just religious extremists are going to hate you.

You're saying that its natural for a penis to go into a butthole? Yeah its part of nature but its doesn't mean its normal and it doesn't mean these animals are healthy.

I blame cellphones.

Why do people think the baboon is doing it on purpose? lol they are not human, they don't know right from wrong unless it hurts them.

And homosexuality is a defect in nature. It's natural, but it's a defect.

Why do people think the baboon is doing it on purpose? lol they are not human, they don't know right from wrong unless it hurts them.

And homosexuality is a defect in nature. It's natural, but it's a defect.

most of humans don't know right from wrong either.

You're saying that its natural for a penis to go into a butthole? Yeah its part of nature but its doesn't mean its normal and it doesn't mean these animals are healthy.

I blame cellphones.

Les voies du Seigneurs sont impénétrables... pas ton trou de cul.

baboon have been known to have war against other baboon tribe where only the man are killed and the chief will eat the other chief. the female are also raped and used as sex slave. wich is pretty much like human did/do

Back