SSW : South Shore Wednesdays... (Ste-Catherine)

You guys can go on our facebook group page: "Mercredi meeting rive-sud presenter par team CKR" there will be all the photos of the meet!
Thanks to all the people who came, had a lot of diversity, no burn and shits! Thank you very much and see you next wednesday

@young_makaveli: bo its not the same meet as dirty south! Its completly different! But both are cool ;)

Thanks everyonee

I guess I didn't stay long enough for you guys to snap a pic of my Z, lol. I was there for 15 minutes, it was too cold!

Merci pour la photo de ma petite Anglaise :bigup:

466897_10150657106348002_728428001_9182400_1865516487_o.jpg

J'étais moins impressionné l'an passé, mais il y a des voitures de qualité qui ont commencer à se présenter!!
Je vais essayer de faire un tour mercredi prochain *tu*

All I need is a new M3 badge and she is photoshoot worthy. Maybe some spacers in the rear but I'm still not sure.
*tu*

I only took those 4, lol.

I got there late, was talking to Mike, Mike and Vince, then left. Didn't know anyone else, so I didn't bother taking photos of any other cars. Sorry dude.

J'étais moins impressionné l'an passé, mais il y a des voitures de qualité qui ont commencer à se présenter!!
Je vais essayer de faire un tour mercredi prochain *tu*

yea i agree with you! but we started the meets by the end of summer... a lot of nice car are comming this year!! It would be nice to meet you there.

Back