Period sex

Moi apres l'avoir bouffer, j'ai l'air de ca, ma blonde rit a chaque shot.

joker-joker-background.jpg

Out of kuriosity who has sex with their gfs while theyre on their period ?

Je l'ai déjà fait et ça m'a pas écœuré du tout. Mais c'est pas toutes les filles à qui ça leur tente pendant qu'elles tracent rouge... à moins que tu les prennes de force. :)
De toute façon, c'est le meilleur timing pour y aller net-frette-sec sans condom sans avoir la surprise "je suis enceinte" 1mois plus tard. :)

Fuck that's a bit hardcore lol! Don't mind having blood on my weiner...but licking blood is a bit too much for me lol

tastes a little salty like regular blood !

u phucking wotm8

Russian you're either a troll trying to push brahs to make the mistake, or you're a YOLO kunt srs. Out of curiosity post pics of the bed with towels after the period fuckfest, no perv.

Im not trolling.. True story !
I will post pics of that soon, next girl that is going to have her period will be in about 2 weeks ;)

You cant be serious dude.... really?

Im the pussy eater type, Ill accept a BJ but won't be over excited about it.. I rather eat her out, get that pussy wet and loose before ramming her till she prays to sweet lord jesus for me to ejaculate ASAP !

Je l'ai déjà fait et ça m'a pas écœuré du tout. Mais c'est pas toutes les filles à qui ça leur tente pendant qu'elles tracent rouge... à moins que tu les prennes de force. :)
De toute façon, c'est le meilleur timing pour y aller net-frette-sec sans condom sans avoir la surprise "je suis enceinte" 1mois plus tard. :)

I cant jizz inside even when she has her period.. ''just in case'' ...

Other than that I've been banging without the rubber 80% of the time since over 10 years ago..

Fuck condoms !! lol

Yes Russian! Finally someone who understands.... feelin ya on most of what you said... except the vajajay eating while on it... that's slightly too hardcore for me.

And like heavy_metal said, cummin raw in that bitchh while on it.... nothing to worry!

le plus cool c'est quand tu te check la pôle après , pis on dirais que ta saucer ça dans salsa tostitos pis qu'on dirais que ta des boute de piment de coller sur le shroom

with my ex we use to just put a blanket in the bed and go full ketchup or in the shower

I personally really dont care about it but most of the time biche dont like it

Back