Ferrari 360 or Lamborghini Gallardo?

la gallardo est sans équivoque une des plus belles Lambo ever! et beaucoup plus belle qu une 360 Modena.

Dans la Gallardo tu te glisses dans l habitacle, t es assis bas englobé par les bancs, le dash, la console, feeling semblable a un bain! :p

Dans la 360 modena t es assis plus carré et feeling moins englobé.

je ne crois pas que c'est un genre de choix que tu dois posé a un forum, rendu a payer se montant faut que tu prenne se que tu aime. ya une différence d'image entre les deux marque. Si tu est capable de t'acheter une ou l'autre, l'entretient ne devrait pas etre un facteur important.

coté désing la gallardo semble encore moderne tandis que la 360 semble fait en plastique, my 2 cents.

mais bon moi avec se budget la, pour la fiabilité, le prix de l'entretient et la performance, vr38deTT anyone?

Here's what I think... While a Gallardo is kinda cool, it still makes you look like a douche trying hard to impress... And if it's convertible, it's more like you turned to a pussy trying to attract pussies.

ahaha, you should put that as your sig.

there's a good saying on jalopnik, "buy a mclaren if you're a gentleman. buy a ferrari if you want to show off. if you want people to think you need a straight-jacket, buy a lamborghini..."

hands down - lambo - your maintenance costs on a used one is much lower.

Let's all check back in 10 years and many of you will revert to the Ferrari. Lambo's (aside from the Miura) don't age well, and that goes for most all modern sportscars. Superbly engineered with no soul.

If I am going to plunk $70-$80k in a sportscar, it better have soul and not just performance.

you've obviously have never owned a lambo and maybe never truly driven one...just saying.

Here's what I think... While a Gallardo is kinda cool, it still makes you look like a douche trying hard to impress... And if it's convertible, it's more like you turned to a pussy trying to attract pussies.

you're a hairy pussy ;-) but the worst pussies are the ones who never even owned one and claim experts.

see ya on the GREY side...

3525_574522859226808_983712210_n.jpg

Back