the lotus in the ditch -- car fever

yeah, i got these off of facebook.

this is why I don't buy second hand cars anymore; ESPECIALLY a sports car.

10351452_603897293041429_3940192482604670475_n.jpg

10422065_603897309708094_3031419532803560957_n.jpg

nelson.png

les ti-coune c'est pas juste en civic hahaha !! Ti-coune everywhere ! Y'avait pas un drift park en plus dans le site hahaha FIL (fuck is life)

Is day must have been ruined. I feel bad for is car.

He must have learnt is lesson

I'm impressed. Usually traffic is slow getting out of napi because the highway is like 30 feet away, the road is wide and short, and there is always SQ keeping an eye on shit. Had to have gone full coune, it's impossible to crash there. V6 dans panne yolo

Same car? The one in the ditch has stickers on the windshield.

Looks like a classic case of snap oversteer put him there.

Yeah I saw that too. I'm guessing it is, given the fact that I can't image 2 white Evoras went to this event in Napierville. He might have put on the stickers there.

Yeah I saw that too. I'm guessing it is, given the fact that I can't image 2 white Evoras went to this event in Napierville. He might have put on the stickers there.

Good guess, makes sense. That explains everything then. He added some stickers, suddenly gained 100hp and couldn't handle the extra power. Boom, clanche, ditch.

Good guess, makes sense. That explains everything then. He added some stickers, suddenly gained 100hp and couldn't handle the extra power. Boom, clanche, ditch.

I removed my "Barnabe Mazda" sticker for that exact reason. Too much Sky in Skyactiv.

Back