Bilstein

Status
Not open for further replies.

98jettagt

I want to put H&R sport springs on my car and I was wondering how muck would it be for Bilstein Shocks. Are there different models and if so which one would be best?

Bilstein sports for your car will run you $760 for all 4 of them and they are in stock.

If you are talking about the '98, it has complete struts in the front and they will run $1008 plus tax, in stock. If you have a pre 1993, they will run you about $760 plust tax.

Matt

re:

what are your opinions on the H&R cupkit...........how much do you guys sell it for if it is in stock?

Re: re:

Damn, those are more expensive than I thought.. same price for my car too? how bout HR sport springs? I'd like to know about the cupkit as well. I'm guessing it's pretty much the same as what jetta here wants...

The cup kit is one of the most balanced kit on the market ( the only one truely match together), giving you a more control handling than the sport package offered by the manufacturer (i.e. MKVI) lowers more the aft mentioned and is by far the most confortable/sport combo around specially for our road here in Quebec (both rear and front are progressive), I'm a big advocate of the Bilstein/H&R combo, but the cup kit is the best kept secret out there.. for both MKIII and MKVI it lowers about 2.0 in front and 1.7 in back.

The cup kit is a nice package, my only problem with it is that there is no warranty. good stuff at a good price though.

Matt

yes what's the price tag on one of those? I'm doing mine this summer and want to know how much to save up.. or rather not spend... :)

re

thanks alot rainman!! I will definitly be coming by for the cupkit in march/april. Just one question. heard that the cupkit gives you a 2"-2.5" drop? you said that it gives a 1.5" drop while i heard that the H&R sport springs give you that drop. Just want to clarify the actual drop of a cupkit? Thanks for the help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back