Plan anti ti-coune jdm meet!!!!!!!!!!!!

Je l'avais déjà marqué dans un autre thread, mais bon; je vais le déposer ici.

Just as an idea (and I think it's sad to have to come to this) but if you had to register to attend the meet. You could do it at the entrence, you'd have a guy responsible for those entering. You take down their driver's liscence number, their plate number and the make/model of their car. They do something dumb? Everyone sees it and know knows who it is. Either you report it to the cops, and/or never let them into another meet again. Tolérance zéro policy.

Anyway, just as a suggestion. I know it sucks, but it's better that than having the meet banned, constantly moved to other locations...or worse. Nobody wants to see someone get hurt or killed; especially not a kid...that's for sure.

Je l'avais déjà marqué dans un autre thread, mais bon; je vais le déposer ici.

Just as an idea (and I think it's sad to have to come to this) but if you had to register to attend the meet. You could do it at the entrence, you'd have a guy responsible for those entering. You take down their driver's liscence number, their plate number and the make/model of their car. They do something dumb? Everyone sees it and know knows who it is. Either you report it to the cops, and/or never let them into another meet again. Tolérance zéro policy.

Anyway, just as a suggestion. I know it sucks, but it's better that than having the meet banned, constantly moved to other locations...or worse. Nobody wants to see someone get hurt or killed; especially not a kid...that's for sure.

stupid idea. its a public wal-mart parking. i wanna see you roadblocking their customers see how long you'll last.
only 2 ideas that have potential:
1- private parking with gates
2- hire private ''security'' like JULEP did to stop people doing dumb stuff, im sure wal-mart will be fine with that

I had the idea of collecting voluntary donations form MR members or whoever of $10 or $15 or $20 more. If I found 200 people willing to give $10 I could arrange to have two large guys wearing "security" t-shirts to walk around from 9-12 to prevent any nonsense from happening for the rest of the year. If I didn't get the $2K necessary then I'd just refund everyone's money.

Keep in mind MR doesn't organize these meets, but I'd be happy to assist in providing unofficial security so they can keep going because it's good for the site.

One thing I would caution against is asking the police for help and I have some experience in dealing with them. They are not interested. They would just rather shut the whole thing down which is easier for them.

If anyone thinks this is a good idea I can start a Paypal campaign on the MR facebook page and twitter page to raise the $2000 and begin looking for the security guys. That will be my contribution.

like dany said thats pretty much all you need. 2 big guys patroling, then im sure some people would actually have the courage to assist them and ask people to stop doing burnouts if you have the 2 big guys backing you up.

like dany said thats pretty much all you need. 2 big guys patroling, then im sure some people would actually have the courage to assist them and ask people to stop doing burnouts if you have the 2 big guys backing you up.
Sure, then Walmart calls the cops to stop the two idiots wearing security shirts from harassing their customers, and you just lost your money.

Sure, then Walmart calls the cops to stop the two idiots wearing security shirts from harassing their customers, and you just lost your money.

You think the cops will ignore the guy doing a burnout and ask the guys trying to convince someone not to endanger the public to leave instead? Cmon. Wal Mart is closed after 9 anyways.

I don't need 2 big guys to beat the fuck out of a fartcan civic driver doing burnouts but that ^ is indeed a good idea.

You think the cops will ignore the guy doing a burnout and ask the guys trying to convince someone not to endanger the public to leave instead? Cmon. Wal Mart is closed after 9 anyways.
No, they will not ignore it and that's why you should let them handle it instead of hiring rent-a-cops and trying to restrict access to a parking lot.

How about just volunteers ... ? Whoever volunteers to do it would be backed up by the rest of the people right ?

You realize what this would generate right? Those volunteers would have to be dressed in some noticeable way so that the people can see them. That means they will be looked at as hotshots all throughout the meet instead of enjoying the meet themselves.

On the subject of OP though... I haven't been to the meet in question... but were there really many people doing that? I mean how disabled are you when you are urged to do a burnout when there is nothing of the sort going on on a peacful meet and nobody invites you to do it... Degenerates.

Le problème avec des "volontaires" c'est que si ça dégénère pour XY raison, les bons samaritains qui auront voulu aider en voulant vous débarasser des imbéciles risquent d'avoir des problèmes avec la police. Imaginez si une bagarre éclate, que quelqu'un est blessé ou qu'un char est endommagé...:dunno:. La police sera appelé et là il risque d'y avoir des conséquences pour bien du monde.

Avec des gars de sécurité payé pour "protéger", pour veuillez à la sécurité, ça risque bien moins d'arriver et au moins ceux-ci sont protégés. My 2 cents.

You realize what this would generate right? Those volunteers would have to be dressed in some noticeable way so that the people can see them. That means they will be looked at as hotshots all throughout the meet instead of enjoying the meet themselves.

True but same would happen with the "big" security guys ... you know how kids are now a days ... I just gave a simple idea , not many would work since ti-counes are like a plague.

Le problème avec des "volontaires" c'est que si ça dégénère pour XY raison, les bons samaritains qui auront voulu aider en voulant vous débarasser des imbéciles risquent d'avoir des problèmes avec la police. Imaginez si une bagarre éclate, que quelqu'un est blessé ou qu'un char est endommagé...:dunno:. La police sera appelé et là il risque d'y avoir des conséquences pour bien du monde.

Avec des gars de sécurité payé pour "protéger", pour veuillez à la sécurité, ça risque bien moins d'arriver et au moins ceux-ci sont protégés. My 2 cents.

C'est un tres bon point ...

Ca revient au meme avec deux body guards qui sont payees. A moins qui sont des body guards with license etc, mais a mon avis ca couterait plus que 2000$...

On the subject of OP though... I haven't been to the meet in question... but were there really many people doing that? I mean how disabled are you when you are urged to do a burnout when there is nothing of the sort going on on a peacful meet and nobody invites you to do it... Degenerates.

I saw it last year. Ppl go full retard in their cars to look cool infront of a crowd. The problem is 2-fold, first the ricers themselves, second the idiots on the side of the road. If we get rid of these 2 groups then the retardation will end there.

Do you guys have permission from the manager of WalMart to have your meets in the parking lot anyways? If yes, you can ask him/her for permission to have the space more restricted with security and what not. If you don't have permission from him in the first place, there is nothing much you can do. At the end of the day, it's a public space. Anyone can be there. Hiring security for a public parking space for a few hours won't work. They have no right to kick people out of a public area.

Ca revient au meme avec deux body guards qui sont payees. A moins qui sont des body guards with license etc, mais a mon avis ca couterait plus que 2000$...

C'est sûr que ça revient plus cher des bodyguards, mais toi prendrais tu la chance de t'exposer à des poursuites pour XY raison, même si tu as à coeur les meets JDM? Moi non...

Et puis, il n'y a aucun membre ici qualifié pour faire ça? Ils couteraient peut-être moins cher et seraient heureux d'assister aux meets en aidant :dunno:

Back