Post picture of your GF !

A really good friend of yours eh?

After you guys screwed her up at the VW Dealership and she barely remembers who you are thats what you call really close ?

After you were bragging around and yapping your big mouth around about me while she was telling you to stop but silent like nothing happened when I was there eh?

Really close friend ? Cmon. Commence pas a raconter des conneries parce que t'es derriere un ecran '' Just Sayinnnn ''

I think she only remembers you because your the one who got her in this pittyfull job.

Now lets get back to topic and show me your GF. ( No mama or sister as fake blond pics allowed btw )

btw never said she was a close friend. but i've known her for ten years. And please don't play the little 20yo e-thug, your not good at it. Also it's funny the fact that half of the picture you posted were taken on her honeymoon while she was still married to the other dude lol

Popcorns done....oh yeah and those who want to ruin the thread cause its hurting someones feelings:gtfo: FAG!!!!

5000view... donc metton 500 single view, 7photo de blonde....

493 personne sur MR on honte de leur blonde. MR FAIL.

AL

btw never said she was a close friend. but i've known her for ten years. And please don't play the little 20yo e-thug, your not good at it. Also it's funny the fact that half of the picture you posted were taken on her honeymoon while she was still married to the other dude lol

POW POW POW

SHOOTS BACK

LOL!

10-4
10-4
MR MEMBER DOWN
MR MEMBER DOWN
I REPEAT MR MEMBER BDAWK DOWN

lol

Here's my gf:

268266_10150236141618138_506588137_7567751_8219237_n.jpg

Back