Article: Post A Picture of Your Car Out From Storage 2013

tu vas attendre qu'ils reparent les routes...LOL...ca ben dlair que tu las sort pas cette annee, oublie pas quon est au quebec...!! ils sent fout completement des routes ici..

IMG_0012.JPG

Took it out on Sunday - she was happy to be free.

Installed coilovers when the weather was nice but now it's back in the garage until all the snow melts. Can't let this car rust to shit.

80E5B0AE-A14C-41E5-9143-9FA9D6DD5C01-3544-00000118AF16CA68.jpg

I managed to get a Mazdaspeed engine from the same gen Protege from a jdm shop for pretty cheap. It had to be swapped because the original engine was buring way too much oil, it had 300k km. I also have an OEM modded to fit Mazdaspeed cat-back exhaust. Other than the coilovers, I plan to get some diamond racing wheels to help with the stance. I also plan on getting JDM tail lights and HID's for the headlights/fogs for that tuner racing look.

I managed to get a Mazdaspeed engine from the same gen Protege from a jdm shop for pretty cheap. It had to be swapped because the original engine was buring way too much oil, it had 300k km. I also have an OEM modded to fit Mazdaspeed cat-back exhaust. Other than the coilovers, I plan to get some diamond racing wheels to help with the stance. I also plan on getting JDM tail lights and HID's for the headlights/fogs for that tuner racing look.

Wtf is this? LOL. Are you actually planning to spend money on your beater sunny? I call troll on this post!

Protege5's drive really well.. Too bad about the rust.

Probably one of the best handling cars I've ever owned.

Throwback mother fuckers:
20rwnb8-3.jpg

Dumbfucks bashing a guy for modifying a car... mr gonna mr. Its about the experience, not the end result. Let people do what they wsnt to do.

Back