Berg execution was a fake??

Status
Not open for further replies.

D_Accord

Legacy Member
I read this on genmay.com
This dude did his study.. I don't know if he's right or wrong...but it's interesting.. check it out

I'm copying and pasting his stuff.. 'I', is not me :p

======================

First of all, I know this is largely Pit material, but I feel that news of this caliber deserves the increased exposure of the main forum. Please keep replies intelligent, honest, topical, and free of slander against me. Debate the topic, not the person who brought it up.

Sources for all my facts can be found at the bottom, they are labeled according to subject.

That having been said...

Many of you might remember that I started a thread on the day the video was released noting how "convenient" it was that the tape had come out, just as the Iraqi prisoner abuse scandal was in full swing. Not only did this take the abuse scandal off of headlines, but it swayed public opinion back against "those ****ing Iraqis".

Evidence

1) Most people replied by asserting that the execution occured as retribution to the abuse photos that had surfaced, but you have to ask yourself - do these terrorists, who are clearly capable of brainwashing people to the point where they are willing to kill and be killed for their beliefs, really have no concept of political tact? Here they are, the whole world screaming at the US for hypocrisy and injustice over these pictures, and they perform and publish this execution right in the heat of the scandal. In other words, these masters of brainwashing and spin and deception release a video of a despicable act just as the US, their sworn enemy, is being globally grilled. Does this make sense to you?

2) Second, I wonder what the standard issue chair is at Abu Ghraib prison?

xinsrc_400501100951469170513.jpg
040511nick-berg-video_n.jpg

*cough*

3) Is it not interesting that the wall colour at Abu Ghraib prison is identical to that of the video?

4) Is it not also interesting that Berg is wearing the same orange jumpsuit worn by prisoners at Abu Ghraib prison? Sure, you say, perhaps he was kidnapped directly from the prison (as stupid as this sounds, anyway) - but then can you please explain (7)?

5) Is it also not interesting that the timecodes in the video jump back and forth?

6) Is it also not interesting that Berg did not exhibit any of the convulsions that typically accompany decapitation? http://www.ahsc.arizona.edu/uac/iacuc/rodents/avma.htm I am suggesting here that Berg was already dead when the decapitation occured (which accounts for 5). Before you go calling me crazy, please review the evidence; why did he not exhibit the convulsions that go hand in hand with decapitation (especially such an extended one)?

7) Is it not curious that the US denies contact with Berg, and yet his friends and family insist that he told them he was being held by the US? Huh? Why?

8) Another tape oddity - the men SPEAK RUSSIAN for several seconds. Not only that, but they speak Arabic with Russian accents. That's right, in the final seconds of the tape, one of the men speaks in Russian. Those here who understand russian (and have the stomach to view that final seconds of the video) can verify this. Those who speak Arabic will be able to verify that these men speak Arabic in Russian accents.

9) Finally (the physical evidence that will convince you in case you already aren't)...
You will notice, in watching the video, that 6 times, a gold ring flashes on the hand of the executioner. What is the problem? Islam completely and utterly forbids men to wear gold rings. This fanatical muslim, willing to kill in a gutwrenching manner, and be killed for his beliefs, is violating one of the clear prohibitions of his religion? Really? DOES THIS MAKE SENSE TO YOU?

edit:
Two more points:

10) Nick Berg understands Arabic, but sits calmy while statement is read, waiting to be killed. Hmm?

11) One of the executioners is wearing Air Jordans. WHAT?

Conclusion
As many has suspected, but have not had the time to build a solid case for, the execution of Nick Berg was performed by coalition interests (most likely independent Russian mercenaries) in order to dwarf the abuse pictures and sway public opinion back against the Iraqis and in support of the war by taking advantage of the emotional reaction we all experience when hearing of such an despicable act. The poor production quality (all the "curiosities" I have pointed out) of this video can be attributed to the haste in which it was made after the order was given to distract the public from the abuse scandal, and is in line with my conclusion.

Again, before you attack my conclusion, attack my evidence. No matter how crazy you think this sounds, examine the evidence objectively and please try to deny a single thing I have said. If you cannot deny my evidence, you logically cannot deny my conclusion. Make your replies free of subjective opinions and ad hominem attacks or I will not reply to them.

Sources:

Chair, wall, timecode, and :
http://www.libertyforum.org/showfla...=-1#Post1469025
http://www.news24houston.com/conten...D=28906&SecID=2

Berg was in US custody:
http://www........./2004/WORLD/meast...ends/index.html
(you'll have to copy & paste this one since genmay blocks cnn links as you know)

Gold rings forbidden by Islam:
http://www.khilafah.com/home/catego...ID=9529&TagID=2
http://www.google.com/search?q=gold...=utf-8&oe=utf-8

PS: In other news, the video that the US used to incriminate Bin Laden in masterminding the 9/11 attacks was a fake. http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/osamatape.html Judge for yourself. I will be doing another post on this once I gather more information. Once you have made up your mind, please ask yourself why the government would want to fake Bin Laden's guilt, which apparently justified the entire Afghanistan war (where an oil pipeline is now being built, which the Taliban had refused to allow).

======

the link http://genmay.com/showthread.php?t=354134

it makes you think, but honestly, if the US government was really behind this and it was all a huge conspiracy, then why would they make so many stupid mistakes, I mean, are you trying to tell me that the got cheap so instead of hiring people who speak Arabic, they hired Russians, and that in the midst of covering up a huge thing like this, they "forgot" to change his jumpsuit? I mean, some of these mistakes are way too blatant....

................................. pas dopinion trp dur a dire si oui ou non mais il a de bon points

MrMaxima said:
that the got cheap so instead of hiring people who speak Arabic, they hired Russians, and that in the midst of covering up a huge thing like this, they "forgot" to change his jumpsuit? I mean, some of these mistakes are way too blatant....

LoL that's so true!

It's so interesting also that:

1.) The Pentagon says Berg was picked up by Iraqi police in Mosul in March on suspicion of terrorism. He was released in April, a few days later his body turns up missing a head. Days after that the video airs on the abu-ansar site.

Well, isn't the Iraqi police governed by the Coalition Provisional Authority -- at least until the Jun 30th handover date to Iraq's transitional govt.? Which is... the same as the US-led coalition. Hmmm....

2.) The FBI comes out yesterday saying that it offered Berg safe passage out of Iraq & that he refused.

The FBI is now leading the investigation into his death, with dozens of agents already in Iraq now.

3.) Some wires are definitely being crossed here. Today the CIA claims the executioner was "likely" Abu Musam al-Zarqawi -- then moved away from that finding. Many familiar with al-Zarqawi have ALWAYS insisted the hooded killer was NOT al-Zarqawi from the speaker's accent and voice.

Smells like a cover-up.

ALSO -- Berg's DAD said today his son had "met" terrorists in Oklahoma. But he insists his son didn't know they were terrorists at the time.

And.. What the heck was he doing in Iraq?

MrMaxima said:
it makes you think, but honestly, if the US government was really behind this and it was all a huge conspiracy, then why would they make so many stupid mistakes, I mean, are you trying to tell me that the got cheap so instead of hiring people who speak Arabic, they hired Russians, and that in the midst of covering up a huge thing like this, they "forgot" to change his jumpsuit? I mean, some of these mistakes are way too blatant....

i completely agree, and i don't know if this makes a differents because i don't know exactly what religion arabic falls in, but i read that they were islamic militants!

i hate this world , theres sooo much shit ...i woudnt be suprised if bnin laden is bush best friend playing golf in texas and swimming in a pool or tanning in florida...........this world is ****ED

CelicaTRD said:
i hate this world , theres sooo much shit ...i woudnt be suprised if bnin laden is bush best friend playing golf in texas and swimming in a pool or tanning in florida...........this world is ****ED

step into the world of politics... I had a glimpse of it...back home and in the states due to some people I happen to know.. trust me.. the truth is way uglier than you can imagine........

I sometimes wish we could go back to the stone age ....

wooga wooga wooga!!

bordel .... non ... non ... pas encore des pu de questions non résolue pour les 100 prochaines années *banghead*

i said it from day 1
why would the father of this guy blame the US from day 1... it does not make sense to me

there HAS TO be something or some kind of evidence his family knows of that makes them blame the US....

i use that more then anything right now to make my judgement on this
either way i dont care.... ive come to a point that i want to live in the mountains far from all this shit and any religion... its just pathetic..... the stone age was more civiclized and had more structure then our ****ing "advanced world"

MrMaxima said:

the us is not known for making well-thoughtout intelligence decisions. remember what a fiasco the bay of pigs invasion was, and who was fighting there - cuban mercenaries who didn 't have a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back