Got Pulled over Today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gregster

Legacy Member
In lachine on 6th avenue, The cop said I was going 50km in a 40km zone. Since I was nice to him and I was my first stop he left me off. He kept me for 30mins
:mad: . I was getting mad but I kept my cool. He gave me that long speech about kids jumping out in my way. I swear the cop must have been like 20 years old.

Last edited:
for 10 kms over the limit is not against the law read the drivers manuel

it say in a 50km zone the points and money start at 71 kmph

but nun the less your lucky lol

Originally posted by neonracer95
I swear the cop must have been like 20 years old.

I know, a rookie stopped me on wednesday! dickhead followed me like 8 bloks then pulls me over when i get to my friends house! and he didnt do shit. he just asked me whos car it is( i was drivin my dads aerostar with a babyseat and 2 of my boys were with me) honestly, if he didnt have a gun, i woulda looked at him and asked him if he was serious. after all dat he was like, tell your father to sign his registration! ID LOVE TO GO A ROUND OR 2 OR 3 WITH THOSE ROOKIE COPS WHO THINK THERE THE SHIT!:mad:

the only reason he followed me cuz when i first saw him, i looked at him, and i was gigglin, like, hehe, look at this rookie type of laugh. basicly, i think he was just hating!:dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back