Article: Does Michael Schumacher still have it in him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VWSpeed

After race 2, and in the rain, I was expecting more from Kaiser Schumi.

It looks like he's lost the edge versus the young lions...10th is very disappointing. From the outside it looks like he's lost that wheel to wheel battle.

The Red Bull's, very fast but they are paying for their mistakes...The over-engineered Newey car, very fast but very fragile. Too bad for Vettel.

As for Webber, one of those days where you need to turn the page very quickly.

Button, at the end of the day he was the most consistent...

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/formula_1/article7079453.ece

0310schu.jpg

He is less than half a sec off on raw pace. He had to fight to climb after the T1 incident so it's not as bad as it looks. The guy used to have the car built for HIS style, mounted on tires made the way HE liked them. Getting everything out of any random car is another game compared to getting eveything out of YOUR car.

Hamilton blaming his team for the pitstop...sorry buddy they just thought you'd be able to pass everyone with 1 sec per lap worth fresh tires.

^^ouai! je commence a croire que button va prendre le dessus sur Hamilton bientot! :( Et pour ce qui est de Shumi, moi je dis laisson lui le temps, si dans 2-3 courses ya rien de changer, là on pourras dire there's something wrong...

I agree he needs a few more races to get back into the groove but he will never be the driver he was a few years ago.

With age he may be smarter thinking during a race but never faster than when he was young.

I honestly think that he might have lost it a bit... he was my only idol... but what can you do... I wish i'll be in that shape at 41! God...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back